well i got took by this guy..TBS70Camaro johnnys auto parts

Old 06-20-2010, 01:52 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

Default well i got took by this guy..TBS70Camaro johnnys auto parts

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...t-rockers.html

claimed that he had them tested and checked at his machine shop. remind me never to go there. every chamber is pitted bad and has a crack in the exhaust guide area. my engine guy says they are trash without a bunch of work. long story short, he is trying to pass the buck of on the guy he bought them from.
so whats he do? passes him getting ripped off to me. its damn near impossable to miss all the defects and hes trying to play it off and tell me to go back to the guy on ebay that he bought them from. never again will i make a purchase online for something that cost this much money. oh well lesson learned.
any info on helping me get my money back would be very helpful. i paid him through paypal and filed a dispute. but ive heard bad things about them not helping a person out that gets ripped off.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:28 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default heads

The ads reads like they are ready to go, no problems
I will not buy from this cat.
Sorry about your bad deal
Old 06-20-2010, 03:02 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Have you called Johnny and talked with him?
Old 06-20-2010, 03:28 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Have you called Johnny and talked with him?
yep...told sold as is. and if i wanted i could try to get my money back from the guy he bought them from on ebay. yeah right!
Old 06-20-2010, 03:32 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

i got it posted on yellowbullet.com and i have seen good results come from there in cases like this. plus a chargeback is gonna be filed monday morning with the credit card company. as far as paypal goes, they told me because i bought them off of racingjunk and not ebay that they could not help me. l use to love doing paypal because of the ease, but this just made me get a taste of why people down them all the time.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:39 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

now he is offering 300 of the 950 back by morning. but i dont think they can even be repaired for that. i still just gonna do a credit card charge back and go from there.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:47 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by u1sum
now he is offering 300 of the 950 back by morning. but i dont think they can even be repaired for that. i still just gonna do a dredit card charge back and go from there.
when you find out how the credit card co handles this & if you get your money please come back on here and let us know, it would be helpfull in the future on dealing with scam deals.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:53 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
Originally Posted by u1sum
now he is offering 300 of the 950 back by morning. but i dont think they can even be repaired for that. i still just gonna do a dredit card charge back and go from there.
when you find out how the credit card co handles this & if you get your money please come back on here and let us know, it would be helpfull in the future on dealing with scam deals.
sure will, by the way it sounds we should be good with doing a charge back. i will know for sure on monday morning.
Old 06-20-2010, 03:58 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

just wondering , if credit card company gives you credit back for them , and he sends you $300 , what happens then?? do you send heads back to seller with the 300 or what,,?? just wondering
Old 06-20-2010, 04:12 PM
u1sum
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by maniac
just wondering , if credit card company gives you credit back for them , and he sends you $300 , what happens then?? do you send heads back to seller with the 300 or what,,?? just wondering
sure im a very honest person. but im not accepting the 300 till i find out what the credit card company says in the am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -