hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Scooter!!! I found your van!!

This thing is very cool!

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/1794635183.html
Old 06-16-2010, 03:48 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeahhh, man. Like that is like the one me & my buddy Freely & I drove to Woodstock in 69' man... whatta trip maann. I was.... like, drivin' one night & saw the trees waving at me... like they were alive or something maannn... but when I woke up; I had actually hit the trees with my van. Her name was "further" ... but she died that day. So actually- we hitch-hiked the rest of the way to Woodstock mannnn. I am pretty sure we flew home on a giant pot leaf that was given to me by Jim Morrison (he autographed it too). Hey Rudy!!! LIKE KEEP ON KEEPIN" ON MANNN!!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 10:17 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Ten grand for that? That's a lot of weed man.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:46 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Seeing that van reminded me of a van my uncle used to have when I was a younger.

It was a mid 60's ford van, one of the smaller ones, it was purple of all colors and had that cool round window in the back that they put in, cragar mags on all 4 corners.

He had a sticker on the back window that said, A$$ GRASS OR GAS, NOBODY RIDES FREE!!!

It alwayed smelled of weed and had a old mattress in the back for female riders.

I thought that was cool as hell...lol
Old 06-17-2010, 01:41 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Bretheren:

Wasn't there a famous van like that that was hemi powered or something called the lil Red Wagon?

You gotta love the latepipes, cragars, & the little round moon windows on that van. I would put some red & orange shagg-carpet & a disco ball in it too. Hey baby, wanna see my vannnn? "this is where the magic happens"... you can bet your bell-bottoms that I would have more women than I could handle with that "Lil Red Wagon" bruthas...
Old 06-17-2010, 02:07 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Scoot, the "lil red wagon" was a cabover Dodge pickup. I built it(the model)lol.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

OK, it was little before my generation I think... so give me some slack on that one. You are right now that I think about it; it WAS a little cab-over p/u... then in the late 70's or early 80's Dodge made a tribute step-side production p/u that said lil Red wagon on it right?? I see one about once every couple of months driving around town here... it has little wood side racks on it & is unrestored... big fat dude drives it.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:29 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Yeppers, late 70's I think, on the tribute. I think they were all stepsides. With a smallblock Chrysler, smog motor.