http://www.racingjunk.com/category/2...thhotrodz.html
Old 06-14-2010, 06:41 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

EXPLANATION BELOW.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:22 PM
chevyguy6995
APPRENTICE

Ok, guys this is James, Anthony's dad. 1st off this is not Midsouthhotrodz is at it again. This is the 1st time anyone has ever posted anything about Anthony before and it sure don't have anything to do with Jason. I also think we need facts before we all jump to things. Every post I have ever read on here you guys always ask for details and I did not see anyone asking for details. I will gladly give you all the details. As most of you know I do not get into the fourm and I am always stright up when I am on here. Now the Facts!

Anthony traded for the Astro Van, The guy told him all this bull about what the engine had in it. They sent him pics and all kinds of Stuff.

They brought the van late at night and it was raining. I should have checked it out better then before they left but to be honest I was mad and did not like the van to start with so I did not look at it. That is my fault.

The next day I looked at the van and I looked at the pics and I told Anthony that the guy had changed the intake and carb. I looked to see if it looked like the engine had been changed.

It did not look to have been changed.

The van had a trans line leaking and blowing on the header so I was not gonna drive it.

He posted the van on RJ he put that it had a 406 in it. It did not put anything else that the guy is saying is not true.

The guy offered him a camaro. They agreed to a deal.

The guy called me Sat, and asked me if I cared for them trading. i said I did not. he asked me about the engine. I told him it did not look to have been changed but I did not know. I told him I did know that the carb and intake had been changed. He asked did it have a Msd box and I told him I did not think so. When he got here. Anthony told him to go over and check out the van and he said I am not worried about it I wanna get back home can you drive it on the trailer. After a few min talking. (very nice guy I might add) He ask me to show him where the trans line was leaking. I did. He saw a sticker that said MSD and he said see it probaly does still have the MSD under the dash somewhere, I said IDK. He left. he messaged back tonight saying the van had a 305 in it and no oil stick. Anthony messaged him back and said I am sorry I did not know what do I need to do to make it right? Anthony asked him to give him a call because we don't have his # he said I don't have anything to talk to you about. I have all the messages to prove I am telling the truth. I am not saying it is someone elses fault I am saying he should try to work it out if you have a problem before posting. This is not jason I try to do what is right and I try to teach anthony that. I did tell Anthony not to put 406 because he did not know that for sure.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:40 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Default The messages

Here is what was said between The guy and Anthony tonight.

From: pete18 To: MidsouthHotrodz Date: 2010-06-14 21:51:10
Subject: PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
Re: Ad #1912452 - PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
u and ur dad are the biggest crooks in the state of tenn the van has a 305 in it and ya'll new it no msd no dip stick for oil i am not a dummy thats ok i hope like hell the camero blows up pay backs are hell i will see ya'll at a drag strip and will see whos a man u know a lier is a theif dam i am mad u just might see me quicker than u think

From: MidsouthHotrodz To: pete18 Date: 2010-06-14 22:07:23
Subject: Re: PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
call me we need to talk

no we don't need to talk on the phone we will talk face to face soon u just don't know who u fucked it has a stock 305 in it 406 yea rite i got fucked
On [2010-06-14 22:07:23] MidsouthHotrodz wrote:
> call me we need to talk

From: MidsouthHotrodz To: pete18 Date: 2010-06-14 22:33:50
Subject: Re: PRO STREET ASTRO VAN PINKS WINNER TRADE CHEVY
i had no idea bu you guys are good people and i will do wat i can to make it right. i didn't know anything about it. i told you you was more than welcome to look underneath it because i didnt know anything about it. i just told you what the told me..it sounded good so when i traded for it thats what i went by.just call me so we can discuss it and straighten it out. i will help you out anyway possible

Does this sound like we are trying to screw anyone?

He and I have traded many times on here and not one thing bad about us except that he is kind to jason. I don't think someone should start posting until you try to work it out if you have a problem. Just what I think.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:53 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

From the messages it appears that Anthony would be willing to make it right. My question is; Why did Anthony put in his ad (I read it) that it had a 406 in it if you advised him not to? I would be EXTREMELY pissed if some sold/traded me a car with a 305 instead of the 406 advertised. I am by no means taking sides here (yet), would like to hear the complete story before I take sides.
Good luck.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:59 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

I agree with that, he thought it was a 406 and I also did too but I told him not to post something you are not sure about, but I told the man on the phone personally (not Anthony) that I knew some stuff had been changed and he asked did I think the engine had been changed and I told him I did not think so but I did not know. But you are right We will try to make it right but there is no sence in all of this until he has give him a chance to make it right but I will be Honest it kinda makes you not as fired up to make something right when someone starts off cusing you and calling you names and won't call you or give you a # to talk about it.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:01 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I agree he sure could have approached it a bit differently!
Good luck getting this hammered out men!

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
I agree with that, he thought it was a 406 and I also did too but I told him not to post something you are not sure about, but I told the man on the phone personally (not Anthony) that I knew some stuff had been changed and he asked did I think the engine had been changed and I told him I did not think so but I did not know. But you are right We will try to make it right but there is no sence in all of this until he has give him a chance to make it right but I will be Honest it kinda makes you not as fired up to make something right when someone starts off cusing you and calling you names and won't call you or give you a # to talk about it.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:02 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Thanks!
Old 06-14-2010, 08:07 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Hopefully when all heads cool down this all gets worked out, seem like you guys are willing to make things right.
Old 06-14-2010, 08:08 PM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

I just found out that the guy sending the messages is not even the guy he traded with. the guy he traded with was A very nice older gentleman and that is his grandson sending the massages. I am going to try again tomorrow to contact the guy he traded with and see if I can get a # to call him. Thanks Again and Please be open minded until the final result. I am not kind to Jason (my wife is) I was raised to do the right thing and I always try to do that..lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -