KENT MOORE TOOLS--NEED IDEAS

Old 06-13-2010, 06:07 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default KENT MOORE TOOLS--NEED IDEAS

THIS IS NOT A CLASSIFIED ADD!!!!!!!!!!! MY wonderfull son just got back from an auction with ALOT of KENT MOORE SPECIALTY TOOLS for dealerships. now i need to figure out what to do with them. keep-sell-part them out???
IDEAS PLEASE----I WILL NOT TRASH THEM :lol: :lol: even if some are for GM. TRUTHFULLY GUYS--- GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK???
LIVELY
Old 06-13-2010, 06:11 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

ebay...
Old 06-19-2010, 06:51 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: KENT MOORE TOOLS--NEED IDEAS

Originally Posted by lively
THIS IS NOT A CLASSIFIED ADD!!!!!!!!!!! MY wonderfull son just got back from an auction with ALOT of KENT MOORE SPECIALTY TOOLS for dealerships. now i need to figure out what to do with them. keep-sell-part them out???
IDEAS PLEASE----I WILL NOT TRASH THEM :lol: :lol: even if some are for GM. TRUTHFULLY GUYS--- GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK???
LIVELY
pm me some of the # off the tools, maybe something in those bad & nasty gm tools I can use. cant leave those layin around the garage, somebody lible to thing your a chevy guy. :shock: :lol:
Old 06-19-2010, 06:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

If you could find a GM tech that could help you break them into groups (trans tools, engine tools, rearend tools, etc) and sell them as lot sets on ebay or RJ. theres a lot of private shops out there that would pay good money for those. I work in a dealership and know what those tools cost new!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...