Thread: speedparts8 scammer

speedparts8 scammer

[b]WARNING WARNING WARNING!! I BOUGHT WHEELS FROM SELLER " speedparts8" HE TOOK MY MONEY, DIDN'T SHIP AND WONT RETURN E-MAILS, PHONE# INOPERATIVE

i wasn't smart enough to check here before i bought them! everyone should check the seller before sending the money. i wont buy ANYTHING else unless the seller takes Pay-Pal, there is a guarantee with them. i sent cashiers ck so i am screwed.
    it just sucks that there are so many honest sellers (and buyers) that a few have to do this crap for a few hundred bucks

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar

Re: speedparts8 scammer

Quote Originally Posted by bnzimears
    [b]WARNING WARNING WARNING!! I BOUGHT WHEELS FROM SELLER " speedparts8" HE TOOK MY MONEY, DIDN'T SHIP AND WONT RETURN E-MAILS, PHONE# INOPERATIVE

i wasn't smart enough to check here before i bought them! everyone should check the seller before sending the money. i wont buy ANYTHING else unless the seller takes Pay-Pal, there is a guarantee with them. i sent cashiers ck so i am screwed.
    it just sucks that there are so many honest sellers (and buyers) that a few have to do this crap for a few hundred bucks
    You arent screwed as of yet.
    Just give us a few more details like ad# and lets us know everythin that went on. If you have emails from the deal that would help also.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

Foot In Mouth

It would be nice to hear a follow up from bnzimears on this as it was his mistake. The item was shipped to him and sat in the outgoing shipment area of his business for a week.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Foot In Mouth

Quote Originally Posted by quickrod911
    It would be nice to hear a follow up from bnzimears on this as it was his mistake. The item was shipped to him and sat in the outgoing shipment area of his business for a week.
    so are you speedparts8??
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    the sky is falling -the sky is falling ops: ops:
    be a man and get back on here and let us know if you were WRONG/WRONG/WRONG on this man you said crooked you :cry: :cry:
    I DO HATE SCAMMERS AND CROOKS BUT ALSO CAN NOT STAND PEOLPLE THAT DO NOT PUT ON FOLLOW UP REPLIES[ ABOUT THEIR TERRIBLE ORDEAL!!!!]
    IS IT SETTLED OR NOT-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    LIVELY

Are you a complete moron or can you just not read? Get a life outside of your computer room and fix your own business before you stick you nose in other peoples.
    WHAT A JOKE YOU PEOPLE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Are you a complete moron or can you just not read? Get a life outside of your computer room and fix your own business before you stick you nose in other peoples.
    WITH THIS POST I THINK YOU JUST ANSWERED THE QUESTION ASKED BY HARBONE66. SAME CLOWN , ANOTHER NAME. :roll:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    He is pissed because that is what the girls call him "quickrod". His name could be a spin off of that really great seller: littlerod :!:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE lively's Avatar
    ARE YOU SPEEDPARTS8???? ops: ops: SIMPLE ????? JUST ANSWER YES OR NO!!!!! :? COME ON YOU CAN TYPE IT :P :x :P :x