Thread: PayPal?

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR

PayPal?

Ok how does PayPal work and does it cost anything to use?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Doesn't cost anything too use but cost the buyer 3% of the purchase price including shipping. You also have too have a bank account and a credit card registered so they can deduct from your account for a sale when you get paid via paypal.

Zip.

Zip...I think you mean paypal charges the seller 3% not the buyer.I have never had to pay when I bought something only when I sold something. Also,I do not have a credit card I just use a checking account that I set up just for ebay. However,that checking account does have a VISA debit card atached to it.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Ok JW got on ebay the other day and tried to post an AD but I reckon you have to have a PayPal account!! Guess I'll just stick with CL & RJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    Zip...I think you mean paypal charges the seller 3% not the buyer.I have never had to pay when I bought something only when I sold something. Also,I do not have a credit card I just use a checking account that I set up just for ebay. However,that checking account does have a VISA debit card atached to it.
    ops: sorry i meant seller, brain fart on that one, i just paid $42.00 for useing paypal collection last week.

Zip.