Thread: theycallmeauto/ Jack Smith

theycallmeauto/ Jack Smith

Ad # 1861731, for an Edelbrock supervictor & 890 B.G. carb.This guys name is Jack Smith, 8726 38 th st. in Kenosha Wi. I paid him the requested 550.00 on Mar 5/10. I have called him many times ,with no answer, emailed him, with no reply. He has not sent my parts & won't even have the decency of calling back. His ad says how he wants to sell parts to use for a lawyer, to keep his kids with him rather than go out of state with his ex. Wow , good sob story line, I sure bought into it ! I'm a dad, & I know that , no matter what, I wouldn't use my kids to hide behind for any reason! Just thought I can spread the word about this rip-off guy. Hopefully no one else gets burned by this jerk.Pretty sad

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Why would you send some1 named Jack Smith money? Sounds like a fake name to me!!

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    I just messaged Jack,see if he will respond here.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...0CFM-CARB.html
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

Member CRAFTSMAN
    i live in racine,wi about 10 miles from the guy if you want me and "the boys" can pay him a visit. let me know. free of charge! i do not like bullshit people.