mikegoesfast

Old 06-05-2010, 07:11 PM
rdtoolmaker
SHOW GUEST

Default mikegoesfast

I think this guy is a rip off. I paid him 230.00 on Mar 5/10 with a postal m.o. , which he wanted. He said the cam & lifters he had for sale were in good shape. This guy is a stinkin liar, period. The cam has deep roller lifter grooves on it, the lifters are rusty, have flat spots & a lot of rough wear spots. I emailed him, with no reply,I phoned him , with no reply. Now I tell everyone that this guy is a fraud. Don't give this flake your money, watch out for him
Old 06-06-2010, 01:57 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Add number??His user name does not show up?
Old 06-06-2010, 04:15 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Ripped off twice??

I see 2 different postings you have being ripped off twice by 2 different people?? Damn!! Somedays it doesnt pay to get out of bed....I Know How it feels to get it once so Im sure it feels twice as bad getting it twice..I really Dont think the guys going to scam you on the carb & Intake,Hes a gold seller & has paid his honor payments,These folks are Normally very honest..I did call & Leave him a message,im assuming somethings come up although anything less than being in the hospital in a coma cant justify not calling you..I really hope he comes through..As for the prick that sold you the junk cam?? You will have to eat that one,if he was honest he wouldnt have sold it to you -..JMO