Kudos to RJ !!

Old 05-31-2010, 08:14 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Kudos to RJ !!

For displaying our AMERICAN flag on the home page header !! Looks as though it BELONGS there........
Old 05-31-2010, 08:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

DID Anyone else see in the news ahile back where those two boys were sent home from school for wearing American Flag t-shirts...because it offended/disrespected the Mexican American students?
Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
DID Anyone else see in the news ahile back where those two boys were sent home from school for wearing American Flag t-shirts...because it offended/disrespected the Mexican American students?
Good deal RJ, nothing like the star spangled banner.

Todd, must not of been in AZ...lol
But seriously that is some bullshit right there, if they were my kids I'd hire a lawyer!

On a side note:
When I was in the 5th grade I got sent home for wearing a Strohs beer T shirt, my dad told me I could....lol

Cp
Old 06-01-2010, 01:43 AM
Mudmut
JOURNEYMAN

It is truly a sad day when we offend someone for wearing the very flag that flies over our country. The very flag that all the men and women have fought and died for. It is a shame, If you are in this country and it offends you to see the American Flag, THEN IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO LEAVE OUR COUNTRY. Personally if it were to happen at the school my kids go to, then I would dress the entire family in the American Flag and go to the school and hope someone would say something to me or my family.
JMO

God Bless America and all the men and women PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE that fight to defend her freedom. Thank you all from the bottom of my HEART.
Old 06-01-2010, 05:24 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

http://radio.foxnews.com/2010/05/06/...#axzz0pbjCHMQM
Old 06-02-2010, 06:28 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by Tod74
Good deal RJ, nothing like the star spangled banner.

Todd, must not of been in AZ...lol
But seriously that is some bullshit right there, if they were my kids I'd hire a lawyer!

On a side note:
When I was in the 5th grade I got sent home for wearing a Strohs beer T shirt, my dad told me I could....lol

Cp
I grew up on ShortS that rocks.. :lol:
Old 06-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That is amazing... before I read the link Tod posted, I thought this must have happened in California... it did. Amazing....

I got suspended once for getting caught spraying pepper spray on the toilet seats.... teacher heard me & i did not know he was there. It dries transparent for the most part (if you find the right kind) If you sit on a toilet that has pepper spray that is dried, it will start to burn REAL BAD in about 30 minutes... try it sometime. It is very funny to watch what happens... it is a delayed response.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:56 PM
PROTOOLS
SHOW GUEST

Default I TOTALLY AGREE WITH MUDMUT

WELL SAID SIR.... I CAN NOT BELEIVE WHAT THIS COUNRTY HAS COME TO BE!!!!!! SAD AND PISSED AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Mike
Old 06-04-2010, 02:46 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Hell Far I'm tired of these MEXICANS CRYING ABOUT RIGHTS HELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE US GO BACK TO DAMN MEXICO!!!! Thats just my opinion. Whats the world gone to today? I swear them Mexicans that cry about rights when they snuck over here yet when the AMERICAN gets offended nothing is done about it at all. I say you earn your rights they aren't just givin to you why not just become a legal American and nothing will be said and no problems will be had. I say we need to get the border locked up tighter than an owls as*. One way in and one way out. And the sad thing is that its really not all Mexicans crying about rights its all those left wing nuts (I'm sorry if your a lefty). Like I said b4 just my opinion!! Sorry if I affend anyone!! And lets also get that goofball OBAMA out of there hell i'm not gonna have any rights at all before he gets out of the white house. Crap what am I supposed to look foward to wife children and DEBT!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:11 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Burnz,
On here we do NOT apologize to ANYone for exercising our 1st Amendment rights. Obama does that FOR U.S.
We also LOVE to offeeeeeeend the loonies on the left, with FACTS not emotion !

http://1stamendmentteez.webs.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -