Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hurst shifter adapter plate to 833 trans

  1. #1

    Hurst shifter adapter plate to 833 trans

    I bought a Comp plus Hurst shifter for my '70 Challenger . Hurst says they don't make the adapter plate anymore. Does anyone know where I can get one to mount my shifter :?: On the E body the shifter is mounted on the tail shaft.

    Any help you can give me will be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheYellaBrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Emmett, Idaho
    to those who

    God Bless our folks in uniform
    "We the People, have your backs"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Copyright © 2005-2016 All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy