Old 05-27-2010, 05:58 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default xxx

xxx
Old 05-27-2010, 10:32 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Wow, putting someone's name on a scammer board only ten days after payment....I hope it works out for you, and I understand you being upset about them not responding to emails but seems like you jumped to "scammer" kind of early....You should be sure before you put someone's full name and address on a public forum. JMO
Old 05-27-2010, 11:02 AM
ssaa7931
SHOW GUEST

i called the number that he has for that other add and he picked up right away....
Old 05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default I will wait awhile longer

How longs the right time to yell??
Old 05-27-2010, 07:18 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I think i would give it a few more day's anything can happen I agree with ''Tod' too early :!: JMO Mark
Old 05-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I think i would give it a few more day's anything can happen I agree with ''Tod' too early :!: JMO Mark
It wasn't so much that he posted a warning as it was he posted their full name and address...just my opinion but I'd start with their racing junk name at first then after I was 100% sure they were a crook,then maybe their name.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:32 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Jumped the gun

I will admit,I should have posted as Todd stated,just name first..He did finally Email Me & the parts are now shipped..I have been doing business on this site since early 2003 & have never been late shipping parts people have paid me for,Infact theres several members I shipped parts before I recieved the funds..Isnt that the way business is suppost to be conducted?? You send the money & I send the Parts WHEN IT ARRIVES?? Its never been that difficult..I also appoligize to his girldfriend since it was actually her I posted,thats all her info,not his..I still dont have a clue who he is?? Unless he can explain to me why it took so long to ship after recieving my money chances are we probably wont do much business in the future so the odds of this happening again are slim..I do appreciate everyones feedback & advice,we are never too old to learn from others..
Old 05-29-2010, 10:00 AM
Badchevee
SHOW GUEST

I never knew this part of racingjunk even existed, but i am sure glad i know now..........

1st thing- I would like to apologize to Mr. Patterson for being late on shipping his part,,, The reason for which will not be discussed in a PUBLIC forum nor will it be disclosed in a personal message to a STRANGER... All i can do is apologize and for that i am truly sorry....
2nd thing- You're getting a GOOD DEAL from me... In my ad i had a SPECIFIED amount that i WANTED for my rockers, You contacted me, entertained the idea of a trade,,, Then offered me LESS than what i was ASKING for a pair of BRAND NEW shaft mount rockers that i had listed already for LESS THAN HALF THE PRICE of new ones,, Being the nice guy i am, i accepted your offer and even said i would pay shipping cost's... Which i did...... Yes a few days late but they are in the mail and on their way.....

3rd- To the guy who said " i called his number he had for his other and he answered right away"..............

If you would be so kind and let EVERYONE know what i said to you when you called and asked about the rockers that were for sale...... I believe if i was a scammer YOU would have gotten a totally different response, dont ya think......?
Old 05-29-2010, 10:25 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default I again,Appoligize

Im sorry I Jumped to the wrong conclusion & you did treat me right on the parts which I hope I can return the favor on anything you may be looking for..The person that called did infact tell me you stated the rockers were sold so again,Thanx..