WIW - 1968 GTX

Old 05-26-2010, 05:35 AM
fivewoods
SHOW GUEST

Default WIW - 1968 GTX

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/1755034643.html

I got some additional pics...the structure looks solid, the floor pans are supposedly good, the center of the trunk needs repair or replace, as well as around the back window and a trunk lid replacement. What would any of you offer this guy? Thanks.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Is there a way you can post those pics on here. We will be able to get a better Idea of how bad it is.

Right now with the pics that I seen I would say I would offer him at least 10k for it. It is a nice ride.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:10 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

For that kind dough and I want close up detailed shots of every inch, or a face to face with the car in broad daylight for as much time as I need.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am with Dennis, if the undercarriage and normal "rot spots" are solid, the car is worth $10K all day. If you are not that far way from its location a roadtrip and a wad of cash in your pocket would be the wise thing to do. cash really talks right now in this economy and it never hurts to shoot a lowball offer, in person and go from there...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-26-2010, 02:22 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

10K would be interesting. That car restored... bring good money. If all that info is true & everything is represented accurately, 10K is a good investment

I cannot explain this, but I have noticed MANY cars in FL that appear to be a lot less... it is notable. Not sure why??? If i was going to buy a another muscle car, I would not hesitate to look there. Has anyone noticed this???
Old 05-26-2010, 04:47 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I'd be running the VIN numbers bigtime !!