Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
polara
JOURNEYMAN

Default Anybody deal with sc5199

anyone?
Old 05-12-2010, 05:52 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

let me guess you are trying to buy a helmut and impact jacket from him. I too have been trying. I got his phone number and tried calling him last night but no answer. he won't give me an address and wants the money sent through western union. I think its a scam but let me know if you get this stuff. he won't get a dime from me.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:57 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I know this guy, let me see if I can get him on here to answer you guys.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:12 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

that's fine but I don't think I am interested anyway. you have to send the jacket back to get it recerified and if you don't have a receipt its pretty much useless. if he does have the helmet then that's a great deal. I am not saying anything bad about him but he is kind of hard to deal with. I have been screwed 1 to many times and won't go through that again. I recommend people not buying anything unless the person takes paypal. that is just my 2 cents.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:19 AM
sc5199
APPRENTICE

Default hey

im right here. yes my9secskylark that is what polara is buying from me. if he chooses. and he WILL be getting his items. i have had alot going on at home, problems of my own, some people may not have problems to deal with, but unfortunately i got lucky and do. i had noticed you had called, but by the time i get home from work, its 10, 11, midnight sometimes. sosorry for not calling someone at midnight at night, i dont work that way. people have lives. i was not ignoring your phone calls. and polara can back this up, i spoke to him. he happen to catch me here late one morning and we conversed. so if people want to talk trash, ill keep my stuff and let someone who does not want to post bad posts about someone they do not know, have the stuff. suicidebomb sees me on a regular, earl, thanks for the message, glad to know i have people watching for people who want to run their mouth. i have sold numerous things on RJ, and had one bad deal.... which was quickly smoothed out. it was a simple miscommunication deal. nor mine nor the buyers fault. well, guess thats all i have to say, people really need to check themselves before posting crap. and no earl, they didnt bring out the flamethrowers, i did. thanks again for the heads up.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:32 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

I am not posting crap about anyone. I just feel I had a hard time dealing with you. you said you can't send pictures, you want money through western union. I am sorry to hear you are having problems. my intentions were not to make you sound like a bad person but I have been screwed to many times and do not feel like dealing with issues. if you would sign up for paypal I thinks would go a lot better. I do not know you or nothing about you but I just felt like you were hard to deal with and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the last guy who screwed me. I apoligise for any hard feelings but I am sure you know when a deal sounds too good to be true it usually is and your deal just sounded that way. again I am sorry if it sounded like I was bad mouthing you that's not what I am doing. thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 08:35 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

glad to see you on here, he wasnt making accusations without merit. when someone will not give you an address AND they want you to send the money through Western Union that causes big warning flags to pop up. we have all had some bad dealings and when people are hard to get a hold of and then give you limited info it makes you wonder...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-12-2010, 08:48 AM
sc5199
APPRENTICE

that all is perfectly understandable. but with multiple messages to reply to, tryin to ansswer all and any questions, answers are sometimes left out, my message was not meant to be taken like all i wanted to do was deal with western union... i hate paypal, i was giving YOU an option to get the items as soon as possible. with moneygram or western union, the money hits automatically, then stuff can be shipped to you, right then and there, with no delay, that was my intentions, not to make it sound like the only way i would do it, was through a money transfer like that. so i apologize for that,. ive been burnt on here like everyone else, but i try to keep the accusations to a dull minimum.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:49 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: hey

Originally Posted by sc5199
im right here. yes my9secskylark that is what polara is buying from me. if he chooses. and he WILL be getting his items. i have had alot going on at home, problems of my own, some people may not have problems to deal with, but unfortunately i got lucky and do. i had noticed you had called, but by the time i get home from work, its 10, 11, midnight sometimes. sosorry for not calling someone at midnight at night, i dont work that way. people have lives. i was not ignoring your phone calls. and polara can back this up, i spoke to him. he happen to catch me here late one morning and we conversed. so if people want to talk trash, ill keep my stuff and let someone who does not want to post bad posts about someone they do not know, have the stuff. suicidebomb sees me on a regular, earl, thanks for the message, glad to know i have people watching for people who want to run their mouth. i have sold numerous things on RJ, and had one bad deal.... which was quickly smoothed out. it was a simple miscommunication deal. nor mine nor the buyers fault. well, guess thats all i have to say, people really need to check themselves before posting crap. and no earl, they didnt bring out the flamethrowers, i did. thanks again for the heads up.
WELL,WELL?
I HAVE Sold Numorous Things!
But,Never made a Honor Payment???
Maybe this is Why the Guy is Learey,but then again what do I know?
Later
G :?
Old 05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

that's fine. I happen to like paypal. they helped me get money back from a deal gone bad and just prefer using them. I don't want any hard feelings with you. like I said I don't even know you. I am not an asshole just felt like I was getting scammed. the fact is is that someone else must have felt the same way and that's why this post is on here. sorry for any hard feelings. I don't have any for you and if you want you have my number. maybe we can make a deal. if not that's fine too. thanks, john

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -