Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 622 PAUL OWES ME $26,082.00

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

622 PAUL OWES ME $26,082.00

HEY GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP LET ME START I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND FOUND OUT ABOUT RACING JUNK 4 YEARS AGO SINCE THEN I HAVE HELPED OUT A LOT OF PEOPLE IN NEED BUYING THERE CARS, ENGINES,TRANS ETC AND HAVE MET SOME AWSOME PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVEN CAME OVER TO HOLIDAY AND RACE WITH US. THIS IS WHERE I NEED EVERYONES HELP I PAID PAUL PERSONIUS FOR A 632 BIG CHEIF ENGINE 1250HP,DEDENBEAR TRANSMISSION,8''HUGHES CONVERTER. THE REST OF THESE PATRS ARE BRAND NEW A CUSTOM MADE SHEET METAL MANIFOLD,ENDERLE HAT AND INJECTION SET UP,ENDERLE FUEL PUMP,AEROSPACE VACUUME PUMP,BILLET TAPPET COVERS,MILODONE GEAR DRIVE,ENDERLE PUMP DRIVE FOR $26,082.0 AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING. I AM NOW PAYING OFF A LOAN FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY. A FRIEND OF MINE DANA CAME ACCROSS PAUL AT THE TRACK 3 WEEKS AGO AND ASKED WHERE IS ANDREW FROM AUSTRALIA'S ENGINE AND PARTS ,PAUL SAID HE NEEDS TO PAY ME $785.00 FOR SHIPPING ANOTHER TRANSMISSION WHICH I HAVE RECEIVED. I THEN SENT THE MONEY STRAIGHT TO DANA WHO SAID HE WILL GO AND GET EVERYTHING AND MAKE SURE IT IS ALL OK, BUT PAUL WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS, EMAILS SO DANA RANG FROM ANOTHER PHONE AND PAUL ANSWERED AND SAID WHO IS THIS MY FRIEND SAID DANA AND GUESS WHAT PAUL HUNG UP.I CONTACTED THE CALIFORNIA POLICE DEPARTMENT WHO SAID THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME AND REPORT IT STRAIGHT TO MY LOCAL POLICE DEPARMENT WHO ARE HANDLING IT NOW . I DON'T WANT THE GOODS ANY MORE I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK. WHAT HE HAS DONE IS JUST SO WRONG TO THINK BECAUSE I LIVE ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE WORLD YOU CAN DO THAT TO PEOPLE . HOPE YOU GUY'S CAN HELP ME LIKE I HAVE DONE FOR SO MANY .THANKS ANDREW

PAUL PERSONIUS 8636 QUAIL OAK WAY ORANGEVALE CA 95662

just send your buddy to knock on his door.....took two minutes to find this and his multiple mentions at all the northern california race tracks....google is your friend

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

622 PAUL

THANKS BUT HE HAS DONE THAT AS WELL.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For $26K I would be catchin a plane and kickin some major ars! :twisted:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    i'm with you Harbone66 i think i'd have to majorly hurt a mother****** if they took $26K from me Actually let me tell you what would actually happen to them cause $26K aint nothing to be laughin about i'd ask the fool that took it if they LIKED:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Custom casket, the handles have been shaved.
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    **IN GOD WE TRUST**

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wonder if its got lid poppers LMFAO

This is what i'd like to be carried away in when i die.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    THANKS GUYS WE WILL KEEP TRYING AND WIN THIS SOME HOW