what are you smoking

Old 05-02-2010, 01:08 PM
zipp45
APPRENTICE

Default what are you smoking

with the economy like it is what are people smoking to ask the prices they are .I know times are tight but some of the prices on here are just funny .A malibu wagon for 30000 come on who would pay that much ,I don't care how nice it is 30000 get a grip ,ratty nova or malibu bodys for 7500 DAMMMM .Things are bad but your racing junk is not worth a million dollars just cause the ad is free ,sorry but so much junk for more than top dollar ,not worth looking at the ads ,cause asking prices are stupid expensive ,and whats with the trade value is higher ,thats a laugh can,t sell it but trade for 2000 more ,I guess everybody thinks there stuff is gold ,but it is still for sale .not worth looking at anything on here cause of stupid prices good bye rj nothing to buy off this site ....................
Old 05-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

It's pretty simple. If the price is too high...don't buy it. :roll:
Old 05-02-2010, 03:05 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

anybody can ask what they want, sooooo.....why should it bother you. people in hell want ice water, doesn't mean there gonna get it. :P
Old 05-02-2010, 03:39 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

There are some pretty silly prices here and elsewhere for sure.
But, I agree with Tod you have to just laugh and move on. :lol: :lol:
In defense of the others, There are also a lot of GOOD DEALS and a few GREAT DEALS I've noticed!!
Old 05-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Wasn't trying to be a smart azz,....sorry. But honestly I think many try to get out what they have in them...they are just hoping some sucker wants it bad enough to pay it.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well said Tod. I agree- there are some really out-to-lunch prices on some real crap. It is funny....
Old 05-03-2010, 12:39 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Asking price and "what somebody will take for it" are most of the time a lot different!! A few weeks ago I had a set of tires for sale. A friend ask me how much I wanted for 'em. I told him 1.1 million! Then he ask me how much I'd take for 'em, and I said $350.00. SOLD 'em for $350. I feel cheated
Keep shopping 'cause there are some good deals on here. Wish I had more $$ to spend. I'm waiting on my Obooma $ to come in the mail so I can spend some more. My old cow is outta milk.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:15 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Marlboro lights in the box....... :P
Old 05-04-2010, 04:37 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: what are you smoking

Originally Posted by zipp45
with the economy like it is what are people smoking to ask the prices they are .I know times are tight but some of the prices on here are just funny .A malibu wagon for 30000 come on who would pay that much ,I don't care how nice it is 30000 get a grip ,ratty nova or malibu bodys for 7500 DAMMMM .Things are bad but your racing junk is not worth a million dollars just cause the ad is free ,sorry but so much junk for more than top dollar ,not worth looking at the ads ,cause asking prices are stupid expensive ,and whats with the trade value is higher ,thats a laugh can,t sell it but trade for 2000 more ,I guess everybody thinks there stuff is gold ,but it is still for sale .not worth looking at anything on here cause of stupid prices good bye rj nothing to buy off this site ....................
To single out the site because of what price people put on their stuff is not right....go shop for a NEW car , you will stop driving.... :roll:
Old 05-04-2010, 01:01 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by cepx111
Marlboro lights in the box....... :P
Not much cheaper than the Malibu wagon when bought by the carton :shock:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -