A Nice Family in MCLeansville,N.C.-Everybody NEEDS to know!

Old 05-01-2010, 06:39 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default A Nice Family in MCLeansville,N.C.-Everybody NEEDS to know!

Heres My HORROR STORY!
As so of you Guys may know,I have been in the Market for a Top/Sportsman Chassis?Well I Found 1,so I though.......................?
AD#1882681-1882674. acamp2337 RJ Meber# 319242 Gold Seller with a Rating of 3.

I Called on WEDS a spoke to Andrew Campbell and was Told that He had Posted the Ad for a freind,and I Needed to call Tony Campbell for the DEALINGS!
So I did,and on WEDS I got Tonys V/Mail.So I left a V/M ands thought what the Hell I call the Other # listed theres 3
336 681 2556 -Tony
336 508 1615- Anthony
336 549 1012-Andrew
I got Anthony and we talked for awhile probably a hour<he told for the $$ Part I would have to ccontact His Father,because i want to see about a Trade(AD#1873328) with Cash for his car,he told me all about His Truck that had a B/Ass Motor but cant get it down the Track,and thought the Deal sounded Good,but to Call His Father?
So,Another V/Mail to Tony WEDS AM
Finally Got ahold of Him WEDS PM and we Made the Deal,My Truck and a Fair ammount of Cash,so I asked if He would want to meet 1/2 way,since I'm in Michigan 49410 and Hes in NC.27301 and Its about865 miles 1-way?He says that Hes only willing to go about 150 miles,so I tell Him if he wants?That I will come all the Way,because why go through the Hassel onf Loading the Car foer a small Trip?(BIG MISTAKE)He says he will come off the Price 200.00 more If I do ALL the driving/?
So?I tell him I need to count my Stack,and see wher I'm at?I Call him backe w/in 30 minutes and tell Him its a DEAL!He says that Great!I tell Him i Need to put the Trip together and will get back to him?
So,I figure out the Details and call back tell him I'll leave Friday AM and be there early Afternoon Friday,since its about a 14 hR Drive?He says that Fine!
So during the Week,I call several Times and get His V/.M but everytime I call His Son Ant.He answers the Phone and we talk all about the WHOLE Deal,(Seems Like a Desent Guy)He actualy made the Deal FEEL Better!
I ask Him tues.for More Picts of His car,he tells me that he has 5-6 More ane will get them ASAP>?Cause things ther are Bad and He had to move out of His 7-Bay Shop,and go back to His B/Yard 3-Bay?
Weds.More Phone Calls and Corispondince,And BSing,but still No Picts?
Thursday AM I call Tony again and get him on the Phone thgis time,I tell him that I'll see Him sometime around Mid Afternoon?I call Ant.as soon as i was off the Phone with Tony and ask about the Picts?He says they will be sent in a few hrs?About 7-8 pm He calls Me to say the picts were sent and we BS some more,and Lastley I tell Him if NOTHING ELSE I will See Him @ about 3 Friday in the afternoon?
He gives Me the ADDRESS to wher the Car Is and says that DONT WORRY,I will Probably Meet you there cause dads Work puts him on the Road alot???I say Fine,see you T/Morrow?
I Leave about 12:20 AM friday,things Rolling along fine until I get about Winston/Salem and those Mountains ate up a Trailer Tire?So I call Ant.to tell him I'm NOT far out and will be there Soon!He says have you talked to my Father yet Today,Of Course I tried,V/Mail again?Ant.says hes Helping a Freind get a car on the Trailer and It Might be a few Hrs before he can Meet me,so I tell him I'll keep trying you Father?
Get the Tire Changed and get Rolling down hwy-52 just out of W/S I call Tony and he answers the Phone?
I tell him I'm almost there and should be there in about less that a Hour?
Hes SAYS--UM,UM,What do you mean your almost here,I SOLD THE CAR a Couple of HOURS ago And I THINK THE GUY Has Just Left,You NEVER CALLED ME BACK and Said you were Coming Down???
I Wont Go into the Thoughts that went through my Mind,but Lets just say???
Even Though I talked to Him @ aout 10-11 AM Thursday morning and TOLD Him--I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW AFTERNOON,He Claims that was'nt GOOD Enough?His Reason?Well GUYS NEVER SHOW UP LIKE THEY SAY THEY ARE SUPOSE TO?
I Got Home about 4am this morning,I spent 435.00 in Fuel,20.00 in Tolls,Blew a 105.00 Trailer Tire,put almost 2000 miles on My Truck and Trailer.
Heres was His Responce to Me?
SORRY,Man! about 20 or 30 times?I said you OWE Me for the Trip!!!SORRY,MAN!If you cant EXCEPT That TO BADD?
So OF Course I told Him this would be SPREAD EVERYWHER THAT I CAN?
His,and Both of His Sons RESPONCE to THAT?
Do WHATEVER YOU WHAT,WE DONT CARE!!!
WHAT has this WORLD Came too?
I will tell whoever CARES?
I'M DONE with THIS SHIT!
I GUESSS that Honor Payment Deal is NOT a GOOD thing to Go by................?

TONY CAMPBELL--Anthony Campbell-- ANDREW Campbell -
4431 Marley Drive
McLeansville,N.C.27301

THESE are Some of the MOST WORTHLESS M/Fers In the WORLD!

Witll I EVER see a Dime?I Think its Called EXPERIENCE,but this Time I'm NOT Eating the DIME!!! You can Take that TO THE BANK!
Later
Greg :twisted:
Old 05-01-2010, 07:03 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I sent them a message let's see if they respond :!: :!: Man that's just plain wrong you make a deal you stick with it :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 05-01-2010, 08:47 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default TONY

His WORDS?
Post Whatever YOU Want,I could CARELESS!
These PEOPLE NEED TO BE STOPPED!!
Later
G :twisted:
Old 05-01-2010, 01:55 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

man that does really Suk,, after it sounded like you guys had a deal,, but it REALLY may be best that you didnt do any trading or give any money,,it really may be a blessing !!!
Old 05-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

NOT excusing what he did AT ALL...but I would imagine his thinking was "first one to show up with the cash gets it"...since SOME people say they are going to come and don't...or they back out of the deal at the last minute.
Again,I am not defending him because you DID get screwed.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:54 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default ?

Originally Posted by Tod74
NOT excusing what he did AT ALL...but I would imagine his thinking was "first one to show up with the cash gets it"...since SOME people say they are going to come and don't...or they back out of the deal at the last minute.
If THAT Would have Been the AGREEMENT?I SURE would NOT Have Drove 15HRS 1-Way!
THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
Later
G :evil:
Old 05-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ?

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by Tod74
If THAT Would have Been the AGREEMENT?I SURE would NOT Have Drove 15HRS 1-Way!
THINK ABOUT THAT!!!
Later
G :evil:
Not taking his side at all...just saying sometimes people jump at the first guy with cash,rather than honor their word, for fear the deal won't happen.That's all I was saying.You are 100% right to be upset.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:40 PM
jiminoystercreek
SHOW GUEST

Default Scumbags in NC

You can get a yellowpages.com listing for a small town lawyer down there and sue their ass in their own small claims court. Use your phone records to prove the calls and you have them.

If you show them that you are willing to do that, they may offer something up to offest some of your losses. Get on the internet and see what enforcement options are availble in NC small claim courts. Some states will attach your wages, hold up income tax refunds, etc. MAKE IT EXPENSIVE AND PAINFUL FOR THEM NOT TO DO THE RIGHT THING!

Always be civil and courteous to them when you deal with them. But just make them real sorry they screwed you. :!:
Old 05-02-2010, 08:29 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Campbells

O Trust me!
This is Far from over and done,its not like it was a over the State line abd back?All 3 of the Campbell Family have the same feelings,(Do what everyou want?WE DONT CARE)Which is Exactally the Mentallity of the Group of HillJacks!

Does anyone in that Area know these DIRTBAGS?Or is this another case of they took pictures of there buddies car and made this Whole story up?Then Planned a Bigger Scam when I arrived?

Any Info on the Group,can be sent to me PM or email?
THANKS!
Greg :twisted:
[email protected]
Old 05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Sorry about your loss, I took a beating in NC also. Maybe its in the water down there. I vowed to never buy another car again just because the hassle is not worth the headache. Too many peopl trying to screw others over these days.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -