Thread: Possible Scam

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Possible Scam

I'm still looking for any Info on Cross Racing Products out of Baltamore Maryland, It's been 2 Months since they received payment for a set of Heads, and I cannot get them to contact me.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Have you phoned them? Get hold of a hot rod club or similar in Maryland and someone there will probably go take a look to see if the place still exists or whether they've gone to Brazil with your hard earned cash.
    It Ain't Over Til Its NOVA - 634ci of S*#t Your Pants!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Cross Racing

Tried Phone Left Messages E-Mailed and even went on their Face Book and left message.

Scam for sure

Cross racing or AHM machine has been ripping people off for years!!!!!!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Cross racing

I found that out yesterday. I contacted a local auto parts store in the same area and got quite a bit of info. Got to digging a little deeper and actually got his personal phone # and talked with him. Says He's going to make good on the deal. I'll find out Friday.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    if not call the local PD !!

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

CROSS RRACING PRODUCTS

I DEALT WITH THEM ON EBAY FOR SOME KEITH BLACK PISTONS THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE ALL THEIR PARTS DROP SHIPPED I NEVER RECIEVED MY KEITH BLACK PISTONS VERY SOON AFTER I GOT MY MONEY RETURNED EBAY KICKED THEM OFF THE SITE FOR TO MUCH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

HE JUST BECAME MY FRIEND WEN. WISH WE HAD FEED BACK ON OUR SALES PAGE SO EVERONE WOULD KNOW WHO NOT TO DEAL WITH IM WITH MOONLIGHT CUSTOMS ALL WE GOT IS OUR GOOD WORD AND GOOD WORK CHECK US OUT AT CHARGED 383 WE GOT PIXS OF OUR WORK AND A GREAT CAUSE THAT IM STARTING