Thread: Buyers beware of Dustin Huehl

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Blog Entries

Buyers beware of Dustin Huehl

I paid for a truck/trailer from Dustin Huehl. It wasn't as described and he cannot furnish a title to the trailer because he did not pay the guy he bought it from. He aslo misrepresented the year and make of the trailer and stripped equipment out of the truck and trailer before my driver got there to pick it up. Unfortunately, he does not appear to be a truthful person.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    you can get more help if we can get more details! did you buy it through RacingJunk, do you have an address, telephone number, email address, etc. of this guy?
    details, details, details...
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    you can get more help if we can get more details! did you buy it through RacingJunk, do you have an address, telephone number, email address, etc. of this guy?
    details, details, details...
    It was purchased through an ad on Racingjunk.com.
    Seller was:
    Dustin Huehl
    1731 N. 9th St.
    Salina, Ks. 67401
    785-643-2494
    [email protected]

I have turned it over to an attorney, IC3, and the Texas DPS fraud division . I am seeking civil and criminal means to correct this.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    I sent him a message to his e-mail & stated he should come on here & explain...
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    I sent him a message to his e-mail & stated he should come on here & explain...
    Good luck. He sometimes responds to text messages, definitely will not return a call. While I was on the phone with Robby Haines, who has the title to the trailer, which is not a 2000 GoldRush as advertised, Dustin was texting me that he had the title. I thought that funny, since Robbie, the original owner of the trailer, had the title and would not release it until Dustin paid him. Dustin then said after being confronted that he meant to say that he would have the title and send it to me later. A week later...no title. That is when I turned it over to an attorney. He just doesn't seem capable of telling the truth. Kept telling me he was a straight shooter.....

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Blog Entries
    Well...it has been a week since you asked Dustin to respond on the forum. And true to form, Dustin does not respond. He has not responded to my attorneys request either, which means the suit will be filed next week. He just doesn't follow through with his word. And he also is still advertising motors for sale on this site. Buyer beware !!!

Yep, usually at this point if he shows up here, he will have been at the hospital, on vacation, or his computer was down/at the repair shop. We have heard them all; such as my cell-phone fell of the side of the fishing boat... etc... cry me a river. Good luck on this & I hope you see some justice. Scooter

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    Does anyone have any of his ad #s to post here? I am not smart enough to find them, have not learned that trick yet.
    Live every day like it were your last, because someday it will be.

Sterling- check your PM's. I sent you a message. Dustin replied to my original e-mail. Scooter

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    heres the only ad he has running now #1851593

an easy way to find his ads (and some expired ones) is to put his phone number and the words "racingjunk" in a Google search bar, usually brings them right up.
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...