FLICKR ACCOUNT

Old 04-01-2010, 11:15 AM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default FLICKR ACCOUNT

There is someone on here gettin pictures of me and posting them on flickr!! the reason i found out is because a friend was kind enough to tell me that they found it! HOW STUPID CAN PEOPLE GET???? Are they that desperate for some kind of attention that they have to take pics of some random girl they dont know and post them on another website for shits a giggles?!!!!! if you did it YOU NEED HELP!!!!......if yall want to see what i am talkin about and have looked at my racespace profile and know the pics on it go to flickr.com, search people and look up sweettea4 . WOW is all i said when i found it!!!!! even the newest picture i put up is on there
Old 04-01-2010, 03:11 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

make your profile private and delete all the slim balls who are leaving you comments ... that'd prob fix your issue
Old 04-01-2010, 03:31 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

X2 what Hammertime said,
also i just went to flickr to see what you were talking about and this was the message show.

Zip.

This member is no longer active on Flickr.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:50 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

well good cause i left a mean message on there. That really made me mad and i think i have an idea of who did it
Old 04-02-2010, 04:21 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I find it crazy to see the comments people leave on your rj profile ... some old enough to be your father/grandfather

just delete them...

unless u like the attention its creepy !
Old 04-06-2010, 07:13 PM
racechik91
JUNIOR BUILDER

No it is creepy...but what can they get from a picture? now some people take it too far and send me messages talkin about..im gonna marry you and we need to date and im comin to where you are from to be with you!! then i tell them to suck it and delete them! i dont need attention i just thought it would be cool to put some pics on here cause i only made an account to post our car for sale...but its whatever they can talk all they want i have morals and i know right from wrong!!! glad yall here on the forum aint one of those!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 08:08 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racechik91
i have morals and i know right from wrong!!!
and thats what counts
Old 04-06-2010, 10:50 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by racechik91
No it is creepy...but what can they get from a picture? now some people take it too far and send me messages talkin about..im gonna marry you and we need to date and im comin to where you are from to be with you!! then i tell them to suck it and delete them! i dont need attention i just thought it would be cool to put some pics on here cause i only made an account to post our car for sale...but its whatever they can talk all they want i have morals and i know right from wrong!!! glad yall here on the forum aint one of those!!!
Well if you dont want the attention then why put up the pics?

I mean lets face it, your a cute girl, if you put up pics showing off your body art & prancing around in your underwear or something skimpy, it looks like you practically begging for attention.

Sorry to be so brutally honest here, but think about it, this is not exactly myspace or facebook, its a bunch of gearheads GUYS.
You walk thru the shop, your gonna get whistled at.

JMO< Cp
Old 04-07-2010, 06:55 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I'm agreeing with cepx on this one. Your profile pics are just BEGGING for the type of comments you are getting.(maybe this is exactly what you want ? ATTENTION ?)
Show some class, lass.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:11 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Yep

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -