Old 03-15-2010, 12:09 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

ok
Old 03-15-2010, 04:40 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by my9secskylark
thanks i will be posting more threads in the future. i have an ad on craigslist in dallas right now. i also sent an email to ray little who is the owner of raymac engines. i had to post the second one to clarify which randy curtis i am referring to. sorry if it upset you. trust me there is plenty more to come in the near future.
you only need one thread here to get the word out you can repost in it if you feel the need to bring up to the top
Old 03-16-2010, 05:01 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Default k

ok
Old 03-17-2010, 02:57 PM
dieselguy
SHOW GUEST

I havent had any problems with Ray Mac Racing Engines. I have had Randy Curtis and there engine builders build several engines for me. They have been reliable and profesional each and everytime! I have not had any problems with any of them. The engines have always lasted and pefromed outstanding.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:00 PM
instagators
SHOW GUEST

By now I'm sure everybody has had the chance to read this forum, and the other post's that may have been posted on other web sites. I'm not going to get to the argument of what was said and what was promised. I'm more professional then that, and I'm going to make this one and only post short and to the truth. As for the deal that took place between Mr. Herman and my dad, neither one of them got what they were lead to believe apparently. The cylinder heads received by my father in trade were described to be hit in two chambers by the pistons, which in fact ended up being $1500 in parts and labor to repair the heads in more places than just the 2 chambers. At this time my father didn't call, or harass Mr. Herman, he chalked it up as a lose and went on with is project. During the discussions of making this deal I informed Mr. Herman that all parts were my fathers and that all parts were used except the 4.560 dome Wiseco pistons and the Crower 4.3125 stroke crankshaft. The Lunati Pro Mod I-Beam rods were used and the Bowtie 10.2 deck block was used and went threw a blow up ( a broken lifter which lead to a broken rod or 2, broken off cylinders, gouges in some cylinders and 2 broken lifter bores ), that's the exact reason why my father had it on a shelf and wasn't using it. I apologize that Mr. Herman's interpretation of a blown up block is different then what he received. My father took it to a engine builder near him and had all new bronze bushings put in, cylinders chamfered and all machine work done to the best of my knowledge. At anytime Mr. Herman could of asked for pictures or a different/better description of the parts but never did. As for myself or Raymac Racing Engines neither of us had anything to do with the machine work or assembly of this engine, in fact these parts were never even in the RayMac shop. Not really sure were the relevance is in me or RayMac Racing Engines, except that I'm a employee here and Mr. Herman got information mixed up, or turned around. There has been numerous calls and a message put in to Mr. Herman by my father over the last couple days to discuss the situation so far no answer or response. When in fact that is who Mr. Herman should be trying to contact and communicate with. Unfortunately for myself and RayMac Racing Engines especially, we are just a middle man in a situation that never should of occurred. So I would like to apologize to RayMac Racing engines and all of there current and future customers for this inconvenience. 2010 has been a great year and doesn't look to be slowing down anytime soon, you can still expect the performance and the quality you have come familiar with.

Randy Curtis
Old 03-17-2010, 04:15 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Default ok

ok
Old 03-17-2010, 04:44 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

spoke with randys father and his making it right by sending out a new set of pistons.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -