[color=darkred]I Traded cars with Mike 2 months ago and trad

Old 03-11-2010, 04:54 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default [color=darkred]I Traded cars with Mike 2 months ago and trad

I Traded cars with Mike 2 months ago and traded him my tk 69 Camaro to his 63 Vette roller. We met halfway and Mike didn't bring all the parts that he was supposed to give me. He conveniently forgot the converter and Sheldon Water Pump System and some other engine parts. I was not aware that these parts were missing until I got home and unloaded them. Mike and his partner loaded the parts in my Avalanche while I unloaded the Camaro off the trailer. It was pouring rain. When I got home I opened the box of parts they were basically substitute parts and practically junk.

At the car exchange Mike also informed me that he would give me the rest of the blown up engine parts from the Vette just as soon as he could settle with the guy who sold him the Vette. He even said he would meet me halfway again and give them to me. Mike had taken the Vette to the track several times and supposidly blew the engine up. He stated that it was the guy that he had got the Vette from's fault. He had found a rag in the valve when he took the engine apart. I believe that the rag was Mike's rag and it got sucked down in the engine while Mike was racing. Another chance to blame someone else for What he had done.

I contacted mike about the converter and told him I couldn't install an engine in the Vette until I got the converter. He kept telling me he would and had shipped it. Finally I told him I would report him as a scammer on RJ if he didn't send me the converter. After a month of calls and emails he had finally sent it.

2 months passed and I emailed mike that I would like to get the rest of the engine parts. He promply emailed me back that he had sent the parts back to the guy in Fl. and was in settlement with him. After about a week of searching on RJ for the Fl. Vette owner I was told by a fellow member who had previously owned and built the Vette. I called the gentleman and he was real nice and helpful about the information I needed. He stated that he did not have the engine parts and that Mike had not sent them to him. He also stated that he had problems with Mike in his deal and specifically had problems getting a good title for the car Mike Jenkins had traded him. It seems that Mike had raced the Vette several different occasions and blew the engine and he wanted the previous owner to pay him for it. He did not pay Mike. Mike even went to the point of making physical threats.

I emailed Mike that he had lied to me again and deliberately kept the parts. It seems the old dirty Dominator he had kept referring to was actually a Lingenfelter Carb that cost over @$2000. It was part of the engine and so was the Chevy aluminum heads and forged rotating assembly. He had also kept the Sheldon water pump system and replaced it in the box he gave me with an old stock rusty bb mechanical pump that came with a little electric motor and no belt.

Mike responded to my email that he would not give me the engine parts as he had promised and began making excuses as to why he would not.

1.- He had never seen anyone who wanted parts after the deal is done even though he had given me his word that he would give them to me.

2.- The 69 Camaro I traded him ran 6.40 not 6.2 as I had told him. I had told Mike the Camaro would run 6.20 to 6.30 on race gas and 6.10 on alcohol. I did not realize Mike weighed over 300 lb. It willrun those no's but with my 165 lb driver and not a 5X5 Mike tipping the scales at over 300 lb. I thought that only a .10 slower at a different track was really good but it wasn't for Mike.

3.- He threatened that I better watch what I put on RJ about him and that he would keep a copy of everything. He also stated that he did not care what I put on racing junk anyway he would not give me the parts because I got the best deal anyway.

MIKE JENKINS IS A SCAMMER, LIAR AND HIS WORD IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE ON HERE AND EVERYONE WHO TRADES WITH MIKE WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE PROBLEMS AND LIES THAT I AND OTHERS HAVE HAD WITH HIM. BEWARE!!!!!

BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: 04 Feb 2010 01:57 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were both of these cars listed on rj? If so do you have the ad #'s. Did it state in his ad the extra parts you were to get or in an email? Do you have copies of any of this? The more info and proof the better.

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

reddnova
APPRENTICE

Posted: 04 Feb 2010 03:52 Post subject: Mike Jenkins AMJ0993 Scammer/Liar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both cars were nice. The parts agreement was verbal on the phone and in person. I just want everyone to know what kind of person Mike is before they deal with him. I can live without the parts but Mike can't do much trading without Racing Junk. Everyone who trades with him can expect this type of problem!

mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: 04 Feb 2010 04:07 Post subject:

Do you have any add # We can't put the heat to scammers if we don't have this info I messaged him let's see if he show's

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

reddnova
APPRENTICE

Posted: 04 Feb 2010 20:37 Post subject: Mike Jenkina AKA AMJ0992 Scammer/Liar

My 69 Camaro ad is 1720196 Mike's 63 Corvette ad is 1794910.

mooneye777
SENIOR BUILDER

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 08:10 Post subject:

Mikes ad is your dump truck ad, not a vette.

maniac
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 13:43 Post subject:

I bet it has a Vette engine in it

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/22735
***IN GOD WE TRUST***

reddnova
APPRENTICE

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 15:02 Post subject:

OOPS! 1715937 Vette

mooneye777
SENIOR BUILDER

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 20:39 Post subject:

Thank you. If it makes you feel better, it is a beautiful vette.

mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Posted: 06 Feb 2010 22:13 Post subject:

Wow now let's see the camaro That is one nice vette

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

amj0993
SHOW GUEST

Posted: 07 Feb 2010 15:11 Post subject: A REPLY

This is Mike's wife, and personally I was not aware of all this crap on RJ, and I have honestly heard enough. Mike is not a scammer, he accidentally left the converter out, and due to some personal issues in our home with getting a two year old that had been abused, we had OTHER PRESSING issues to deal with.... and caused a delay in getting the converter shipped. Mike works wierd hours goes to work between 2am and 4 am most mornings, and therefore the delay in shipping was my fault, he asked me on several occasions to ship it, and I simply forgot until I was on vacation from my job and had some time to think. I am attaching Barts email asking only for the converter because that is ALL HE DID NOT GET that was promised in the deal... so all the other allegations are BULL! He dealt with alot of people wanting the vette and with EVERY SINGLE one of them he talked with them about trading his CAR ROLLING and not with a motor.
From Bart:
Last chance to come clean and call or contact me about the converter. Tomorrow morning I will smear your name all over Racing Junk as a scammer if you don't give me what you promised. I don't want to do this so don't make me. I now wonder if you conveniently left the off my truck. I have to have it to build my car. It was part of the deal.
> > > >
> > > > Bart

Then on Christmas day he sent another message Thanking him for the converter and wishing Mike a merry Christmas....

And below is the message where Mike CLEARLY tells him the MOTOR IS NOT PART OF THE DEAL!
> > > > > > On [2009-11-22 09:20:33] amj0993 wrote:
> > > after market body(lite) chassis is 2x3 rails moly cage.strange struts,brakes 4 corners,40 spline strange axles,strange aluim center section.1930 lbs with bb-pg drives very good at 567 in 1/8.paint is a 9-1/2 out of 10 tires in great shape very few runs on them. i will let u have everything less motor this car was built safe.how tall are u? the trans is fresh no runs,convert about40 passes

And just for a note... Mike DOES NOT WEIGHT THREE HUNDRED POUNDS NOT EVEN CLOSE!

This crap needs to stop. Mike is not a dishonest person and he gave Bart exactly what the two of them agreed to.... We have EVERY EMAIL TO PROVE IT!
One thing I can say about Mike is that he never deletes anything! This should not be a free agent to talk junk about people especially when they gave you everything that was promised.

reddnova
APPRENTICE

Posted: 07 Feb 2010 17:49 Post subject: Mike jenkins scammer/liar

Once again Mike's wife has to take care of Mike's business. She only knows what Mike tells her. His side of coarse and most of it lies. He never tells the whole story to her.

I am sure Mrs. Jenkins is an upright honest person but she only know what mike tells her. She had to take care of mike's deal on getting a good title to the guy that Mike traded for the Vette. He even lied about that. He said he bought it for $35000! Lies, lies, lies!

Mike's deal with me was verbal and I quote, "If I can't get the guy I got the Vette from to pay for the motor then you can have it, the motor, all of it and I will meet you halfway and you can come pick it up. That is the kind of guy I am. I took him at his word. That was a mistake on my part. The 69 Camaro I traded Mike was a nice tk car. Mrs. Jenkins needs to ask Mike to tell the truth and his pardner who came with him to tell the truth too and she will know.

They have conveniently left out all the nice emails and calls I made to mike and just asked him to send the converter. After a month of lies from Mike about sending or it being sent I told Mike I would let everyone on RJ know what kind of person he was and they wouldn't deal with him anymore. I have no doubt that everyone who deals with mike will have and have had a problem. The gentleman who he got the Vette from did and so will you if you deal with him. His wife had to clean up that deal too and make sure he got a good title for the car he traded for. I commend her for that. She is a good person and I apologize to her that she has to be involved in this.

Mike needs to come clean to his wife and tell the truth. I just want the parts I was promised in our deal. That is all!

amj0993
SHOW GUEST

Posted: 07 Feb 2010 19:20 Post subject:

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. My husband is out of town and he has no clue that I am even on here. I logged in to his account to search for a vintage mustang for myself, and I saw the message in his inbox and I RESPONDED TO IT!

Unfortunately, you have either been mis lead about the title deal or you are fabricating that too. Mike traded cars with the gentleman while I was out of town, and I was un aware of the trade, because he wanted to surprise me with a street car. When Mike traded, he had no idea that he would have to have the car titled, he thought he could just sign it over to him in the next assignment box. WRONG. You are correct in saying that I took care of that, because I did. Wanna know why?.... because I always have and always will. The title the gentleman had was a "good" title but because we were still in the 45 day period for a temporary tag, the title work was never completed. So when he called to tell us he was having trouble getting the car title, I asked him to please mail me that title that I would happily get it straight and mail him a SC title. The gentleman who sold the car to us, NEVER got a SC title and he just signed it over to us, and like I said we were still in the 45 day period of a temporary tag... and Mike did not know that he could not just re-assign the title.
As far as your converter... I told you in the previous post... During the time all of this was going on we had just been given custody of a 2 year old family members child who was being abused, and I had alot more important things on my mind that to mail you the converter. Mike would ask me often if I mailed it and I would simply forget. I apologize for the delay in your getting it, It was my fault not his. He goes to wk between 2 am and 4 am and unfortunately, alot of the stuff like errands fall on me and I am only one person and I got it to you as soon as I was on vacation and had a moment to send it to you.
I did take the opportunity to speak with Mike's "pardner" as you call him. And his partner said the same thing... It was raining and the part was accidentally left in the truck, and he also said that you got everything you were supposed to get with the exception of the converter and you have that now. He said that Mike never promised you a motor good or bad. You traded your complete car for the rolling chassis of the vette period. My advice to you is that you get your "verbal promises" in writing next time.

I was so tired of listening to him talking to different people on the phone during the trading process cause he was like a recording... saying the same thing over and over. I never once heard him tell someone that he would trade complete because of the rag in the head or wherever it was. Mike has always been honest with the people he had dealt with telling them every little scratch that was on the car, every little tiny detail, and he would always send pictures everything... HOW DO I KNOW this? because I'm the one who took the pictures uploaded the pictures and would send the emails.

"They" haven't left out anything.... i just copied the email where he POINT BLANK TOLD YOU NO MOTOR.
You really need to think about what you are posting. You are posting things that are untrue and I take offense to it. you had no right in posting that he weighed 300 hundred pounds when that is an obvious lie, and you have no right in posting stuff about the title that you had no dealings with. You just assumed that Mike was/is standing over me letting me handle his business again ANOTHER LIE... He is out of town.
Please get your story straight!

reddnova
APPRENTICE

Posted: 07 Feb 2010 22:05 Post subject: Mike Jenkins Scammer/Liar

Mrs Jenkins,

Keep covering for Mike. It doesn't matter what you say. You did not make the deal. You weren't there or priviledged to all the verbal communications. If you asked Mike's friend and he backed Mike up in the lie, he is a liar too. He did back Mike up when Mike was telling me about the dirty carburator and dirty intake and Mike wanted to keep it to use in a lawsuit against the guy in Fl. he got the Vette from. They both were lying about that because later I found out the intake and carb was a high dollar Lingenfelter Dominator. Look at them in the pic. See for yourself. One lie after another!

As far as the email you put on here, underlining that Mike had offered the car rolling and without the motor, that was the inital mail that started the trade not the deal. I have a friend that Mike was trying to trade with at the same time and Mike offered him the Vette, the old motor and a 477 shortblock in trade for his car. He was too slow in making a decision and did not make the deal. He also stated that a RJ member in your area cautioned him to watch out for Mike Jenkins, that he was dishonest and a crook.

Everything I said is true.The only bull on here is what Mike is telling you

Did you send me the email for Mike that said he had returned the old engine to the guy in Fl in settlement? An out and out lie! Did you email me that Mike would not give me the blown engine under any circumstances and that I got the best deal? That shows that he did promise me the engine. Sour grapes! Not one of them said it was not the deal.

You are right, I made a mistake by taking Mike for his word. I have a tendency to believe in people until they prove me wrong and he did.

Mike should be ashamed hiding under your skirt tail. I would never do my wife that way. Shame! You should be ashamed in backing him up in things you know nothing about. You don't!

I see Mike has no profile now etc. Has he left RJ to change his username and come back with another? Have you cleaned up after him again, deleted his emails etc.? You can delete a lot of things on here but you can't delete this forum.

I want the parts Mike promised me. That is all I want.

reddnova
APPRENTICE

Posted: 07 Feb 2010 23:04 Post subject: Mike Jenkins scammer/liar

MIKE JENKINS AKA AMJ0993 IS NOW OUTRAGEOUSRACING! LOL!

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First

Racing Junk Forum Index -> User Feedback & Scammer watch All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 Next
Page 1 of 3
Stop watching this topic

Jump to: Select a forum Racing Junk Site----------------General DiscussionUser Feedback & Scammer watchHelpEvents/Videos User Forums----------------GM LS engine talkTuning & DiagnosticsIn The PitsEngine TechCarburetion, Induction, NitrousChassis and SuspensionTransmissionElectricalBody Work & ProjectsShow OffTire, Wheel, Brake

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum