Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: We have a new section...

  1. #1
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mytmouz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pelahatchie, MS
    Posts
    983

    We have a new section...

    So, what do we do with it? :lol:
    If you think nobody cares, try missing a payment...

  2. #2
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    orland pk il
    Posts
    2,429
    ah... ah... hmm......fix broke stuff :shock: :P

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,954
    Well I vote for sitting back and seeing if it does any tricks.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

  4. #4
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La.
    Posts
    2,890
    It's to help guys in Ms. to tune da cars :lol:

    Zip.

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    orland pk il
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    It's to help guys in Ms. to tune da cars :lol:

    Zip.
    it has its work cut out for it!! :lol:

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    La.
    Posts
    2,890
    Quote Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
    Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    It's to help guys in Ms. to tune da cars :lol:

    Zip.
    it has its work cut out for it!! :lol:
    Dats too truth :P

    Zip.

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Coldwater, MI
    Posts
    2,998
    maybe they will get the clue that GM LS forum is worthless now lol

    I was thinking it was fine the way it is, as there isnt a ton of post under Engine Tech as it is :?:
    David Lanning
    IHRA NHRA 387B

    Fleenor Racing Transmission
    419-280-1406
    Lanning Electric
    Complete Drag Car Wiring
    APD Race Engines
    www.apdracing.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,044
    Quote Originally Posted by hammertime
    maybe they will get the clue that GM LS forum is worthless now lol

    I was thinking it was fine the way it is, as there isnt a ton of post under Engine Tech as it is :?:
    There isnt a ton of posts in any section anymore, this place used to be hopping with people asking questions, guess I ran them all off :shock:
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***

  9. #9
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    orland pk il
    Posts
    2,429
    Quote Originally Posted by cepx111
    Quote Originally Posted by hammertime
    maybe they will get the clue that GM LS forum is worthless now lol

    I was thinking it was fine the way it is, as there isnt a ton of post under Engine Tech as it is :?:
    There isnt a ton of posts in any section anymore, this place used to be hopping with people asking questions, guess I ran them all off :shock:
    I think all the thread locking & scolding by moderators did that. jmo


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy