is c.a.m. performance on the up & up?

Old 03-01-2010, 06:17 PM
deepockets
CRAFTSMAN

Default is c.a.m. performance on the up & up?

c.a.m. performance out of walton hills, ohio. (cleaveland area) has some parts for sale on this site. just wondering if any one here has had good bussiness dealings to share and there reputation. thanks
Old 03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

You got a name or add number. My motor guy is from that area. I will see if the name sticks out.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:10 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

OK I just went stupid for a minute. C.A.M performance is a guy named Murray. His ads used to list Bedford Ohio. Murray is located out of Canada. He did or may still have some stuff left at V's House of Horsepower. I would tell you to contact Ronnie V for info. You can find him on the web at www.vshouseofhorsepower.com or call Ronnie direct at 216-256-5362

Ronnie heads up our motor program and with the success we have had with V's, there will be no change in the future for our motors.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:08 AM
lindseys67
APPRENTICE

Default CAM PERFORMANCE

GOING TO PURCHASE A SET OF HEADS FROM THEM .. GOOD OR BAD REVIEWS ???????
Old 03-03-2010, 06:05 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Larry,

Please see my post above yours. Murray is in Canada. You would have to depend on one of his US locations where he tries to keep inventory to get them shipped out timely, unless you are in Canada yourself. All in all on the product side, I know Ronnie never had problems with what Murray had sent to him direct from the manufacturer to work with. Ronnie would keep stock for Murray and as motors or parts were ordered, Ronnie would do any additional work required and then ship the parts. I don't believe that Murray actually handles any products but I could be wrong. He just lines himself up with machine shops to do the work and ship for him.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:03 PM
lindseys67
APPRENTICE

Default cam performance

thanks .. i appreciate the reply . i was just double checking . i dont know of any thing bad from him !! thanks again larry