Bad Boy customs

Old 02-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Art1
APPRENTICE

Default Bad Boy customs

I had made 2 posts about not recieving all the parts I paid for from Dave Tillet/Bad boy customs, it seems some of you may have gotten the wrong idea, first off I did not make the post because i needed your help in ANY WAY it was just to inform other members about a company that you should watch out for, now both posts are locked, is that the way to treat a member that took the time to warn others, if so you have a lot to learn, not one of you can help me in any way to get my parts so im supprised at a few of the post responses,

hollywayhotrods : in response to your question, I started the post to warn other members, so now tell me if I werent so arrogant just what could YOU have done to help................... lol, nothing just like I thought

so at risk of sounding like a jerk, (but Im sure you have already made up your mind on that one) sometimes its better to keep your nose attached to your own face unless you have a solution to the problem

Bottom line is Dave Tillet/Bad boy customs from Onieda, Tenn. shorted me over $3000.00 worth of parts that I paid for IN FULL, ALL MONEY UP FRONT. (I sent Dave Tillet, $30,000.00/ thirty thousand dollars) now if there is anything you think you should knock me for, feel free

Art Peterson Palm Springs, Ca (760) 774 2787
Old 02-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Art1
APPRENTICE

Mooneye777: I am not shy but I really do not frequent this message board, I just stoped by to warn others, I had seen that Dave Tillet is still selling cars on racing junk

Ad posted by:
badwillyz (#182127) formerly badboywillys
Old 03-01-2010, 01:03 AM
lano
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Bad Boy customs

Originally Posted by Art1
I had made 2 posts about not recieving all the parts I paid for from Dave Tillet/Bad boy customs, it seems some of you may have gotten the wrong idea, first off I did not make the post because i needed your help in ANY WAY it was just to inform other members about a company that you should watch out for, now both posts are locked, is that the way to treat a member that took the time to warn others, if so you have a lot to learn, not one of you can help me in any way to get my parts so im supprised at a few of the post responses,

hollywayhotrods : in response to your question, I started the post to warn other members, so now tell me if I werent so arrogant just what could YOU have done to help................... lol, nothing just like I thought

so at risk of sounding like a jerk, (but Im sure you have already made up your mind on that one) sometimes its better to keep your nose attached to your own face unless you have a solution to the problem

Bottom line is Dave Tillet/Bad boy customs from Onieda, Tenn. shorted me over $3000.00 worth of parts that I paid for IN FULL, ALL MONEY UP FRONT. (I sent Dave Tillet, $30,000.00/ thirty thousand dollars) now if there is anything you think you should knock me for, feel free

Art Peterson Palm Springs, Ca (760) 774 2787
===============================================

Art, I think there is some mis-communication here.

You kinda got off on the wrong foot, saying you JUST
want to warn others about 'bad boy customs' from Onida, Tn.
and that NO-ONE Here Can Help You. WHOOOOOO-AAAA

Scorpion is like a 'One Man Army' with the help he can provide to you.
And, many others here can provide info that can Also help you get
the restitution you deserve from 'bad boy customs'.

I don't understand WHY your other 2 posts got locked ? The fact that
you are warning others of this Scammer deserves listening to.

Maybe the Mod that is "LOCK HAPPY" will chime in and let us know why ???

Keep the faith, and let the members here provide whatever help they can.

Working together to bring Scammers to justice is what it's all about :!:
Old 03-01-2010, 04:08 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Art1
its obvious your post was locked because you removed the information, so there was no need for anybody else to comment on it..its a public forum , when you start a post , you will get comments from both sides of the fence , thats just the way it is...some will take the info and use it to protect themselves and some won't..members WILL try to gather as much info about the subject as possible to try and get to the truth of a scam. I could get on here and say anybody I choose scammed me,,that doesn't mean they did , it just means I said they did..
I am not saying you didn't get scammed at all...but there are always two sides to every story , that all... hope it all works out for you , Paul