[url]http://midsouthracingassociation.webs.com/[/url]

Old 02-20-2010, 06:18 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default http://midsouthracingassociation.webs.com/

Made this because someone told my friend that we need to find a teen forum and since i had trouble finding a good forum for teens about racing I made one for me and my friends at school and really just anyone that wants to visit it so i welcome all of you that want to visit to visit.
Old 02-20-2010, 06:23 PM
angel88
APPRENTICE

my husband got after you the other night on here. this is a place to learn. but having an attitude isnt the right way to learn. most of the guys on here have no problem passing on their knowledge if the person asking doesnt have an attitude and willing to listen and learn
Old 02-20-2010, 06:24 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Who is you hubby angel?

Originally Posted by angel88
my husband got after you the other night on here. this is a place to learn. but having an attitude isnt the right way to learn. most of the guys on here have no problem passing on their knowledge if the person asking doesnt have an attitude and willing to listen and learn
Old 02-20-2010, 06:26 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

yes i know they dont mind and i'm sorry for getting an attitude on here but i figured it would be best if me and my friends would use another forum and website just so that we dont cause any more problems with anyone
Old 02-20-2010, 06:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

You tell them Mrs.Dragonmaster

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

''I AM NOT GRUMPY UNLESS YOU MAKE ME THAT WAY''
Old 02-20-2010, 06:31 PM
angel88
APPRENTICE

rudy dragon is hubby. and as far as your own site the only flaw id see is that young people with not alot of experience is you could lead each other astray. there are so may old timers that could help you go with winning ways and advice
Old 02-20-2010, 06:33 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks angel! You have given the youngster some sound advice :wink:

Originally Posted by mopar1968
You tell them Mrs.Dragonmaster

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

''I AM NOT GRUMPY UNLESS YOU MAKE ME THAT WAY''
Old 02-20-2010, 06:39 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

rudy dragon is hubby. and as far as your own site the only flaw id see is that young people with not alot of experience is you could lead each other astray. there are so may old timers that could help you go with winning ways and advice

well thank you and also if you and your friends want to visit it you can that is why i posted it on here so some of these "old timers" lol could help us out with the website you can become members and i will be posting local racing events on the calendar for everyone to see
Old 02-20-2010, 07:13 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: http://midsouthracingassociation.webs.com/

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Made this because someone told my friend that we need to find a teen forum and since i had trouble finding a good forum for teens about racing I made one for me and my friends at school and really just anyone that wants to visit it so i welcome all of you that want to visit to visit.
looks like a step in the right direction , son...good luck with the site , I hope alot of young people join and you all can help each other , just don't let Jason join LOL,,,Paul
Old 02-20-2010, 07:13 PM
angel88
APPRENTICE

i just dont think your getting it. your site is novel but most people when the fiend out its geared towards teens wont go they will go to adult sites like here. now im not saying its adult only so dont take that wrong. but there is more knowledge and decent people here willing to share then you can shake a stick at. so it makes more sense to come here ask watch listen learn but most important have a positive attitude

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -