Beware of Todd Cowan of Grand Rapids Michiga

Old 02-18-2010, 05:36 PM
dbmtrapgold
SHOW GUEST

Default Beware of Todd Cowan of Grand Rapids Michiga

Todd Cowan (Cowan Motorsports) of Grand Rapids Michigan :evil: and I had a deal for me to buy a motor that he had listed on racing junk, I had talked to him on Feb 3, about the motor, and he agreed to a deal, He was going to be going to Daytona, so I said I would call him when he was back to arrange picking up and paying for the motor after he was home.

I called on Wednesday the 16 of Feb, and left a message, he did not call me back, I call on Thursday the 17 early in the afternoon, and left another message, I then called again later, and he actually answered the phone, then said the another person had called this week about the motor, and could he call me back, I said yes.

He calls me back in a half hour, and says he is going to sell the motor to this other guy, he is local and making it worth his time, and that we had a deal, at this point in the conversation I hung up on him, he wasnt worth talking to anymore.

If you see anything on here for sale by Todd Cowan, be wary, he doesnt honor deals, and isnt trustworthy.

Dan Mohler
Old 02-18-2010, 05:52 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Beware of Todd Cowan of Grand Rapids Michiga

March 3 of what year? I assume you meant Feb.3.

Originally Posted by dbmtrapgold
Todd Cowan (Cowan Motorsports) of Grand Rapids Michigan :evil: and I had a deal for me to buy a motor that he had listed on racing junk, I had talked to him on March 3, about the motor, and he agreed to a deal, He was going to be going to Daytona, so I said I would call him when he was back to arrange picking up and paying for the motor after he was home.

I called on Wednesday the 16 of Feb, and left a message, he did not call me back, I call on Thursday the 17 early in the afternoon, and left another message, I then called again later, and he actually answered the phone, then said the another person had called this week about the motor, and could he call me back, I said yes.

He calls me back in a half hour, and says he is going to sell the motor to this other guy, he is local and making it worth his time, and that we had a deal, at this point in the conversation I hung up on him, he wasnt worth talking to anymore.

If you see anything on here for sale by Todd Cowan, be wary, he doesnt honor deals, and isnt trustworthy.

Dan Mohler
Old 02-18-2010, 05:58 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: Beware of Todd Cowan of Grand Rapids Michiga

I am confused :roll: First we need an ad #. You say March 3??? :roll: Surely you mean Feb 3. You then say he was going to sell the motor to another guy who is local and making it worth his time and in the same sentence you say he said you had a deal :roll: ??? Please clarify. Thanks for posting and welcome to the Forum

Todd Cowan (Cowan Motorsports) of Grand Rapids Michigan :evil: and I had a deal for me to buy a motor that he had listed on racing junk, I had talked to him on March 3, about the motor, and he agreed to a deal, He was going to be going to Daytona, so I said I would call him when he was back to arrange picking up and paying for the motor after he was home.

Dan Mohler
Old 02-18-2010, 06:00 PM
dbmtrapgold
SHOW GUEST

thanks for the heads up, I edited it to feb.

I can post the ad# as he has taken it off of racing junk, and yes we had a deal, and said as much when he said he was going to sell it to someone else.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:03 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

You CAN post the ad number and it will still be able to view it so please post it. Thanks
Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

If you have the ad # it will still come up even if he deleted it. Post the ad # if you have it.

thanks for the heads up, I edited it to feb.

I can post the ad# as he has taken it off of racing junk, and yes we had a deal, and said as much when he said he was going to sell it to someone else.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:06 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Damn it!! Treed again!!

Originally Posted by blownalky3
You CAN post the ad number and it will still be able to view it so please post it. Thanks
Old 02-18-2010, 06:07 PM
dbmtrapgold
SHOW GUEST

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/9...refused.-.html

above is link to add, and just the number is 1718782

Dan
Old 02-18-2010, 06:12 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

I don't see where this is a scam, although I would like to know why a man would break his word. I sent him a message, lets see if he responds.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:15 PM
dbmtrapgold
SHOW GUEST

Didnt say it was a scam, we had a deal, then he decided to sell it to someone else.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -