BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default Not littlehotrod...

prostreet68gmc is not littlehotrod. ops:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:43 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

El`SuperBeast-O:

Is this what it has come down to??? It is NOT who Littlerod is??? Man, this dude is ubiquitous (I don't to use that word much). He is everywhere... he could be your neighbor, a dude on the bus, HE COULD BE AT THE LOCAL SCHOOL/PLAYGROUND, at your work.... just how powerful is this man Littlerod? He is like a thief in the night... like the boogie-man.... (not as smart though). Watch out brothers... LITTLEROD IS EVERYWHERE.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:47 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

it is sad that we have to be like the judicial system an presume guilt til proven inocent because ther are from that area and he has sullied those who are good in that area
Old 02-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="Rigsby"]El`SuperBeast-O:

Is this what it has come down to??? It is NOT who Littlerod is??? Man, this dude is ubiquitous (I don't to use that word much). He is everywhere... he could be your neighbor, a dude on the bus, HE COULD BE AT THE LOCAL SCHOOL/PLAYGROUND, at your work.... just how powerful is this man Littlerod? He is like a thief in the night... like the boogie-man.... (not as smart though). Watch out brothers... LITTLEROD IS EVERYWHERE.[/quote

damn, thats a word you dont hear much! the good news is I am sure Littlerod has no idea what it means :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="harbone66"]
Originally Posted by Rigsby
El`SuperBeast-O:

Is this what it has come down to??? It is NOT who Littlerod is??? Man, this dude is ubiquitous (I don't to use that word much). He is everywhere... he could be your neighbor, a dude on the bus, HE COULD BE AT THE LOCAL SCHOOL/PLAYGROUND, at your work.... just how powerful is this man Littlerod? He is like a thief in the night... like the boogie-man.... (not as smart though). Watch out brothers... LITTLEROD IS EVERYWHERE.[/quote

damn, thats a word you dont hear much! the good news is I am sure Littlerod has no idea what it means :lol:
Great chris- when you see anew username "LittleubiquitousOne" from corinth missiissippi offering to sell you a radiator- its all your fault.

scorp
Old 02-18-2010, 12:30 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="Scorpion1110"]
Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Rigsby
El`SuperBeast-O:

Great chris- when you see anew username "LittleubiquitousOne" from corinth missiissippi offering to sell you a radiator- its all your fault.

scorp
with a name like that who would NOT want to buy from him?!?!?!

then again with a face like THIS

who WOULD buy from him?!?!?!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...