Be aware of Mr. Dwyer from Illinois 60142

Old 02-17-2010, 06:25 AM
tbyers29
SHOW GUEST

Default Be aware of Mr. Dwyer from Illinois 60142

he may try to change out new parts for used parts and then claim what you sent him is no good and he wants his money back.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:44 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

did you do business with him here on racing junk?? have an ad number or anything we can look at to see what it is you are referring to?? Paul
Old 02-17-2010, 06:45 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Be aware of Mr. Dwyer from Illinois 60142

Originally Posted by tbyers29
he may try to change out new parts for used parts and then claim what you sent him is no good and he wants his money back.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:56 AM
blownalky
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Be aware of Mr. Dwyer from Illinois 60142

This is a lie. Tom Byers sent me a set of used springs that were advertised as new. They were in fact used and not even the correct springs even though the box they were sent in was the correct part number. I sent them back and he now says I switched them. This is a boldface lie. He owes me back my purchase price of $300.00 plus the price of me shipping them back which was $13.44. That is a total of $313.44.

This guy will not answer my phone calls. I have to talk to his father to get any information. I'm not hiding. You can find me on eBay as Blownalky as well as here. Look at my feed back and how long I have been doing business on these sites.

Until this gets straightened out, I would not recommend doing business with this guy.

Tom Dwyer
Old 02-25-2010, 07:26 AM
tbyers29
SHOW GUEST

Default Mr. Dwyer

You are the scammer not me, I conitinued to work with you, sent you new springs (which I documented via a picture and measurements). You received them and then say they are not what you wanted so we say ok send them back and we will refund your money. Then you send back some old junk springs (which don't match the previously taken picture or measurements) and have dirt and grass mixed in with them and say these are the original ones we sent you. Dude - do ya think we are that dumb, I mean come on, the springs you sent back are not even close to what we sent you. The only commonality is that they are valve springs (shorter, differant height, used, and with the bonus dirt and grass mixed in).
Old 02-25-2010, 07:40 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Why dont you guys post some proof. Cant do anything without proof.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:46 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Mr. Dwyer

You are the scammer not me, I conitinued to work with you, sent you new springs (which I documented via a picture and measurements). You received them and then say they are not what you wanted so we say ok send them back and we will refund your money. Then you send back some old junk springs (which don't match the previously taken picture or measurements) and have dirt and grass mixed in with them and say these are the original ones we sent you. Dude - do ya think we are that dumb, I mean come on, the springs you sent back are not even close to what we sent you. The only commonality is that they are valve springs (shorter, differant height, used, and with the bonus dirt and grass mixed in).
:arrow:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:22 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Names

Wow, I guess I realize now why people are asking me what happened?

I was blownalky and something happened with my account very shortly after I opened it and switched to blownalky3.

Hope you guys work this out
Old 02-25-2010, 12:27 PM
blownalky
SHOW GUEST

If you are so up and up, why won't you return my calls? I have had to talk to your Dad to get any information. I have left several messages.

You sent me the junk springs. Your Dad said he mailed them to me and he did not see the contents and that you packed them. From that, it looks like you sent me the junk ones. The box was right but was dated in the year 2000. Are you going to tell me you had a $400 set of new springs lying around for 10 years? You told me in your original e-mails that your engine guy swaps these out for you. Do you really look at these? You sure these were new? Did your engine guy do a switch?

The springs I sent back to you are the exact ones you sent me via your Dad. I don't think you are dumb, I think you are mis-guided in that you made a mistake and sent me used springs. All I want is what was advertised or my money back, clear and simple.

Again, my name is Tom Dwyer. I have nothing to hide.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:45 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by blownalky
If you are so up and up, why won't you return my calls? I have had to talk to your Dad to get any information. I have left several messages.

You sent me the junk springs. Your Dad said he mailed them to me and he did not see the contents and that you packed them. From that, it looks like you sent me the junk ones. The box was right but was dated in the year 2000. Are you going to tell me you had a $400 set of new springs lying around for 10 years? You told me in your original e-mails that your engine guy swaps these out for you. Do you really look at these? You sure these were new? Did your engine guy do a switch?

The springs I sent back to you are the exact ones you sent me via your Dad. I don't think you are dumb, I think you are mis-guided in that you made a mistake and sent me used springs. All I want is what was advertised or my money back, clear and simple.

Again, my name is Tom Dwyer. I have nothing to hide.
:arrow:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -