Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: be ware of kw1

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

be ware of kw1

WE MADE A TRADE BY PHONE, THE DEAL WAS IF WE TRADED OR NOT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TRANSPORTING, WHEN THE TRANSPORTER GOT THERE HE DECIDED HE DIDN,T WANT TO TRADE, RAN IN THE HOUSE AND LOCKED HIS DOORS, WOULD NOT ANSWER THE PHONES, HE FINALLY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND SAID YOU MUST LEAVE MY PROPERTY I AM CALLING THE POLICE AND GETTING YOU FOR TRESPASSING, SO INDEED HE CALLED THE POLICE AND THE TRANSPORTER DID ALSO, POLICE CAME AND SAID ITS A CIVIL MATTER AND WOULD NEED TO BE HANDLED IN COURT NOT AT THE PROPERTY. THIS MAN SPOKE WITH THE TRANSPORTER AND TOLD HIM THE SAME THING, BRING THE CAR AND NO MATTER WHICH WAY IT GOES YOU WILL BE PAID, THIS GUY MUST THINK PEOPLE WORK FOR FREE, HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER ALSO, I JUST WONDER HOW MANY TIMES HE DON,T GET PAID, HE IS A STONE LIER AND HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, I KNOW THIS AD WILL BRING BACK A NEGATIVE RESPONSE ON MY CAR BUT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS. IF YOU DO ANY TRADING WITH THIS GUY YOU HAD BETTER MAKE HIM COME TO YOU, HE JUST EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME IF I POST ON HIM I WON,T BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE ANYMORE, THIS GUY THINKS HE KNOWS ALL THE ROPES, RACING JUNK MIGHT BOOT THE NEGATIVE AND TRUTHFUL AD BUT I WILL MAKE SURE IT MAKES IT TO THE FORUM. HE HAS HAD OTHER PROBLEMS BEFORE BUT NO ONE HAS POSTED ON HIM, I AM SURE IF HE MAKES THE WRONG STATEMENT THERE WILL BE MORE POSTS COME OUT ON THIS GUY. BE AWARE!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    how about a ad #
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    this is his ad 1811467

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar

Re: be ware of kw1

Quote Originally Posted by rt2064
    WE MADE A TRADE BY PHONE, THE DEAL WAS IF WE TRADED OR NOT HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF THE TRANSPORTING, WHEN THE TRANSPORTER GOT THERE HE DECIDED HE DIDN,T WANT TO TRADE, RAN IN THE HOUSE AND LOCKED HIS DOORS, WOULD NOT ANSWER THE PHONES, HE FINALLY ANSWERED THE PHONE AND SAID YOU MUST LEAVE MY PROPERTY I AM CALLING THE POLICE AND GETTING YOU FOR TRESPASSING, SO INDEED HE CALLED THE POLICE AND THE TRANSPORTER DID ALSO, POLICE CAME AND SAID ITS A CIVIL MATTER AND WOULD NEED TO BE HANDLED IN COURT NOT AT THE PROPERTY. THIS MAN SPOKE WITH THE TRANSPORTER AND TOLD HIM THE SAME THING, BRING THE CAR AND NO MATTER WHICH WAY IT GOES YOU WILL BE PAID, THIS GUY MUST THINK PEOPLE WORK FOR FREE, HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER ALSO, I JUST WONDER HOW MANY TIMES HE DON,T GET PAID, HE IS A STONE LIER AND HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE, I KNOW THIS AD WILL BRING BACK A NEGATIVE RESPONSE ON MY CAR BUT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT PEOPLE LIKE THIS. IF YOU DO ANY TRADING WITH THIS GUY YOU HAD BETTER MAKE HIM COME TO YOU, HE JUST EMAILED ME AND TOLD ME IF I POST ON HIM I WON,T BE ABLE TO USE THIS SITE ANYMORE, THIS GUY THINKS HE KNOWS ALL THE ROPES, RACING JUNK MIGHT BOOT THE NEGATIVE AND TRUTHFUL AD BUT I WILL MAKE SURE IT MAKES IT TO THE FORUM. HE HAS HAD OTHER PROBLEMS BEFORE BUT NO ONE HAS POSTED ON HIM, I AM SURE IF HE MAKES THE WRONG STATEMENT THERE WILL BE MORE POSTS COME OUT ON THIS GUY. BE AWARE!

Hmmm that is a screwed up way to do business.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    I'm still trying to figure out why the add for a truck is in KARTS ?
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

RT2064:

Let's see pics of your trade.

There are instructions for posting pics under help on the forum.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Ad# 1819995 is the car i was trading.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I sent a message let's see if he replies :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Sounds to me based on the info that someone either got "cold feet" or let this deal get WAAAAAYYY to far before throwing the towel. I mean, having a transporter show up & not be able to take the car??? really???
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member SENIOR BUILDER

56 FORD TRUCK

FOR WHATEVER ITS WORTH, ON DEC 19,2009 I WAS OFFERED THIS SAME TRUCK FOR TRADE ON A 68 VETTE I HAD LISTED ON RJ. DID NOT TRADE. IT WAS LISTED BY TOMGPELLETIER # 363760 AD # 1727311. ADDERSS WAS NANUET,NY. THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP TO KEEP RJ THE BEST AUTOMOTIVE SITE ON THE WEB. GMANXSS
    IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TIME TO DO IT RITE, DON'T DO IT.

11. Racing Junk