IMIS Show Feedback

Old 02-16-2010, 07:09 AM
dpotts10
SHOW GUEST

Default IMIS Show Feedback

Looking to get some feedback to make the show better in 2010. We've doubled the size of the show for 2010 and we're already 70% sold out with over 80 new hard core racing companies signed up for the 2010 show. Any thoughts or feedback would be much appreciated?
Old 02-16-2010, 07:20 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

don't know what you are refering to :?:
Old 02-16-2010, 01:26 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I was there one day and thought it was pretty good. The price for parking in Indy is high. I know you can't control that. I hope the show grows. I'd like to see some more drag related vendors.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:08 AM
dpotts10
SHOW GUEST

We've added a lot of drag racing companies for the 2010 show and doubled the layout size of the show. Over 80 new companies have signed on for this year for the International Motorsports Industry Show in Indianapolis. Thanks for your feedback
Old 02-17-2010, 06:15 AM
dpotts10
SHOW GUEST

Yep the parking is always an issue in Indy especially by the Hotels. The parking garages are independently owned from the Hotels and they like to gauge. We plan to have on our new website this year a map that shows tunnels from the parking garages along with pricing. This past year there was an underground garage across from the construction site that was charging $6 a day for early bird parking for the construction workers. They might have that same program next year because the new convention center part won't be completed. A lot of people didn't know there was parking there. We're hoping to help the attendees and exhibitors out as much as we can with this issue this year. Thanks
Old 02-18-2010, 04:34 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I just spent the weekend at the Dealer News Show. The underground parking garage in front of the Crowne Plaza was $20 per day for that weekend. I have parked in the garage near Circle Center. It's really nice using the skywalk.
Are they expanding the convention center or are they going to tear down the old when the new part is finished?
I'm planning on going to the next IMIS show. I'm near St. Louis and PRI is too far for us to travel.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:24 AM
dpotts10
SHOW GUEST

They are just expanding the convention center. The first show to utilize the new part joined with the old will be the Dealer Expo. Unfortunately they won't be done with the new part until 2011 so the IMIS show won't utilize the new area until 2011. The new part will also be connected to Lucas Oil Stadium via an underground tunnel which will be nice. Glad to have you at the IMIS show
Old 02-23-2010, 06:32 AM
dpotts10
SHOW GUEST

Default New Website for International Motorsports Industry Show

New website for the IMIS Show in Indy. Check it out at www.imis-indy.com. Feel free to comment