Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE of: hawaii (#13683) Courtney Paulos Ph: 808-394-7729

Junior Member JOURNEYMAN

BEWARE of: hawaii (#13683) Courtney Paulos Ph: 808-394-7729

This seller Courtney Paulos from 41-1661 Humupaa St. Waimanalo, Hawaii. 96795 USA. Phone Numbers: 808-394-7729 and email address: [email protected] is a scammer, cheat & liar. I purchased parts from Courtney back in late December-2009 and January 5, 2010 is when Money order was cashed. It took forever to finally get a response from Courtney about when the parts were to be shipped and On [2010-01-20 23:20:17] hawaii wrote:
    Dennis I will refund your money give me a week sorry but i decided to keep the pump.
    Then the seller responds later saying on a different email address: From: [email protected] Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 12:16 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Moroso Pump. You will get you money back I promise!
    Then the next email From: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 3:15 AM Subject: Re: Fw: Moroso Pump:
    Stop being a fucken baby every fucken e-mail I get from you is whining you'll get your money if you dont believe me do what you gotta do.
    This was in response my email: 1923t wrote: dated 1/22/2010 10:31:43 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
    Hi Courtney: Please forward me when you are mailing money order and confirm that you are going to mail out a USPS (International) money order with tracking number to the Canadian address I have given you below as requested. I must say you should have sent my money back right away before cashing the money order if you knew you were going to keep the pump & parts. It is not a very nice thing to do to a person. If this was the other way around and I did this to you, I am sure you would be asking the same questions or maybe putting me on the scammer list with Racing Junk and other racing sites. You would probably also be pissed off that someone would even consider doing what you have done to me. The thing that does piss me off is I had sent you several emails with no replies back from you. I just wonder when you were going to tell me.
    I hope you do not do this all the time and do not give a dame about people and their plans. You know I have already sold my system and I have nothing at this moment. This is a big mess you have put me in.
    So please respond with the answer to my questions and a time frame. Dennis
    Then the next email From: [email protected] Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:48 PM
    Courtney told me in an email that the Brother is going to use the pump & parts on his 96 ford mustang to race in Maui.
    Then finally after sending another email to Courtney I get another response: From: [email protected] Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:24 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Moroso Pump
    Dennis, I get my tax return in a week.
    A week goes by and now after I send Courtney another email, I get this response: From: [email protected] Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 12:13 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Moroso Pump
    I get my taxes on the 19th.
    I do not know anything about how the US tax system works.
    But I do know that I am out of pocket the cost of the parts, shipping and purchase cost of the money order etc…
    Not Courtney or the Brother.
    Bottom line is Courtney should have returned my funds before cashing them.
    Courtney still has this ad running Ad #1749345 Posted: 2009-12-20 12:13:33 and another ad running: Ad #1749494 Posted: 2009-12-20 14:15:45.
    Courtney also mentioned his brother is going to run his car in Maui. Courtney told me he wanted the pump. So Courtney's brother has the parts that I have bought & paid for on his car. So beware of anyone trying to sell parts from: Waimanalo OR Maui, with the same last name: Paulos.
    As far as I am concerned, the two of them are scammers, cheaters & liars.
    The brother should have paid for the parts up front before Courtney gave them to him or Courtney should have sent me the parts that I paid for.
    If Racing Junk has a listing for the brother they should maybe post it so other buyers on Racing Junk do not get burned by these two Scam artists.
    If I am wrong then I have no problem apologizing to both the Brother and Courtney after I receive my money back in full.
    I think Courtney just makes up stories. I hope this helps any fellow RJ members that may be thinking of dealing with Courtney or the brother now or in the future. Why tell someone you are going to do something and not follow through and get rude. You may want to deal with this seller, but beware if Courtney or the brother is going to ship you parts. It is not worth the aggravation to me. People like this, makes it hard in dealing online through the different web sites.
    If anyone knows the brother also. It may be a good idea to respond with the brother’s information so everyone would know on Racing Junk, so these two do not scam anyone else.
    Also feel free to post on other sites so they cannot get away with scamming honest people on those sites also.

I do not believe Courtney anymore and I am, Sorry for the delay in posting this Scam alert.
    I believe in giving everyone a fair chance to redeem him or her selves.
    Dennis

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    how about a user id and add #
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    both the user name (hawaii) and the ad # (1749345) are in his post.

Sorry this has happened to you. I am sure the sharks here will rattle their cages and try to get you some justice. If they were USPS money orders you can file yourself as well. Lets see what they do when cornered.

Thanks for the very detailed, informative post.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Re: BEWARE of: hawaii (#13683) Courtney Paulos Ph: 808-394-7

Stamped

Quote Originally Posted by 1923t
    This seller Courtney Paulos from 41-1661 Humupaa St. Waimanalo, Hawaii. 96795 USA. Phone Numbers: 808-394-7729 and email address: [email protected] is a scammer, cheat & liar. I purchased parts from Courtney back in late December-2009 and January 5, 2010 is when Money order was cashed. It took forever to finally get a response from Courtney about when the parts were to be shipped and On [2010-01-20 23:20:17] hawaii wrote:
    Dennis I will refund your money give me a week sorry but i decided to keep the pump.
    Then the seller responds later saying on a different email address: From: [email protected] Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 12:16 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Moroso Pump. You will get you money back I promise!
    Then the next email From: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 3:15 AM Subject: Re: Fw: Moroso Pump:
    Stop being a fucken baby every fucken e-mail I get from you is whining you'll get your money if you dont believe me do what you gotta do.
    This was in response my email: 1923t wrote: dated 1/22/2010 10:31:43 A.M. Hawaiian Standard Time,
    Hi Courtney: Please forward me when you are mailing money order and confirm that you are going to mail out a USPS (International) money order with tracking number to the Canadian address I have given you below as requested. I must say you should have sent my money back right away before cashing the money order if you knew you were going to keep the pump & parts. It is not a very nice thing to do to a person. If this was the other way around and I did this to you, I am sure you would be asking the same questions or maybe putting me on the scammer list with Racing Junk and other racing sites. You would probably also be pissed off that someone would even consider doing what you have done to me. The thing that does piss me off is I had sent you several emails with no replies back from you. I just wonder when you were going to tell me.
    I hope you do not do this all the time and do not give a dame about people and their plans. You know I have already sold my system and I have nothing at this moment. This is a big mess you have put me in.
    So please respond with the answer to my questions and a time frame. Dennis
    Then the next email From: [email protected] Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:48 PM
    Courtney told me in an email that the Brother is going to use the pump & parts on his 96 ford mustang to race in Maui.
    Then finally after sending another email to Courtney I get another response: From: [email protected] Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 12:24 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Moroso Pump
    Dennis, I get my tax return in a week.
    A week goes by and now after I send Courtney another email, I get this response: From: [email protected] Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 12:13 PM Subject: Re: Fw: Fw: Moroso Pump
    I get my taxes on the 19th.
    I do not know anything about how the US tax system works.
    But I do know that I am out of pocket the cost of the parts, shipping and purchase cost of the money order etc…
    Not Courtney or the Brother.
    Bottom line is Courtney should have returned my funds before cashing them.
    Courtney still has this ad running Ad #1749345 Posted: 2009-12-20 12:13:33 and another ad running: Ad #1749494 Posted: 2009-12-20 14:15:45.
    Courtney also mentioned his brother is going to run his car in Maui. Courtney told me he wanted the pump. So Courtney's brother has the parts that I have bought & paid for on his car. So beware of anyone trying to sell parts from: Waimanalo OR Maui, with the same last name: Paulos.
    As far as I am concerned, the two of them are scammers, cheaters & liars.
    The brother should have paid for the parts up front before Courtney gave them to him or Courtney should have sent me the parts that I paid for.
    If Racing Junk has a listing for the brother they should maybe post it so other buyers on Racing Junk do not get burned by these two Scam artists.
    If I am wrong then I have no problem apologizing to both the Brother and Courtney after I receive my money back in full.
    I think Courtney just makes up stories. I hope this helps any fellow RJ members that may be thinking of dealing with Courtney or the brother now or in the future. Why tell someone you are going to do something and not follow through and get rude. You may want to deal with this seller, but beware if Courtney or the brother is going to ship you parts. It is not worth the aggravation to me. People like this, makes it hard in dealing online through the different web sites.
    If anyone knows the brother also. It may be a good idea to respond with the brother’s information so everyone would know on Racing Junk, so these two do not scam anyone else.
    Also feel free to post on other sites so they cannot get away with scamming honest people on those sites also.

I do not believe Courtney anymore and I am, Sorry for the delay in posting this Scam alert.
    I believe in giving everyone a fair chance to redeem him or her selves.
    Dennis

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    I sent Hawaii a nice message. I'm thinking he will respond.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
    how about a user id and add #
    What? Did you even read the post? :shock:
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

ill go to the corner i missed it eyes ran together
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

also him a message.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Naaaa, i bet he dont show..or say a word..

Gold seller here:

http://limerock.racingjunk.com/categ...VANE-PUMP.html

here too with honor payments:

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...VANE-PUMP.html

Doesnt make sense to me- he is also a member for a while.

Here he is too, scroll down:

http://www.gzmotorsports.com/customers-cars.html

Why would he ruin his rep by going scammer?

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.