hood

Old 02-12-2010, 12:48 PM
gideon13
APPRENTICE

Default hood

yes it is true about the VIN plate. i see them on here all the time so i did not know it was illegal to do so. matter of fact i saw one for a 33 willys or something to that effect today or yesterday, cannot remember.

i did send him a nice post so he will not feel left out i even copied it and frankly i am really pissed off about this. here it is.

good for you. make sure to post this on there too. i dont know what your problem is, nor do i now care. but the last time i checked i own this hood. if i decide to change a deal then its my perogative(spelling). now you are trying to lable me as a scammer and i have stolen or taken nothing. fine, if that is how you operate then you yourself look suspect in any and all future dealings that you may have. YOU LIED TO ME WHEN YOU SAID THAT RACINGJUNK OFFERED ESCROW.COM. WELL THEY DONT. so i am not going to ask you to remove it of the scammer list i reeally dont care. i have done nothing wrong except to piss you off. your nonchalant way of responding to my back surgery and saying "cant you get someone else to do it" was really pathetic and very rude. i guess so long as you get what you want then phuck everyone else is ok with you. i do not have to answer to you. so go on and blast me some more, for something i have not done, and that was rip you off.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:30 PM
gideon13
APPRENTICE

ignore this please, accidentally hit the new topic button it was a reply to the top post