BBC Procomp heads

Old 02-04-2010, 01:30 PM
john669trucks
SHOW GUEST

Default BBC Procomp heads

I was thinking about buying a set of Procomp Heads for a BBC. Are they junk or are they good?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:42 PM
kyspeedparts
CRAFTSMAN

It will depend on how they will be used. We buy them bare (do not buy them if they have PC parts in them) and check them here in our shop. Some we will have to do valve jobs on and others are ok. Sometimes you will find that the guides are too tight. Over time, we have found out that if you use good parts they have been pretty good. I have a customer that has a set of the CNC 360's on a 525 in a dragster that runs 4.80's in the 1/8th. I probably wouldn't use them on a blown application.lol
Old 02-04-2010, 02:02 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by kyspeedparts
It will depend on how they will be used. We buy them bare (do not buy them if they have PC parts in them) and check them here in our shop. Some we will have to do valve jobs on and others are ok. Sometimes you will find that the guides are too tight. Over time, we have found out that if you use good parts they have been pretty good. I have a customer that has a set of the CNC 360's on a 525 in a dragster that runs 4.80's in the 1/8th. I probably wouldn't use them on a blown application.lol
Crook Here. Do not buy from Kentucky Speed and Performance aka kyspeedparts. They stole $3320 from me.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
Crook Here. Do not buy from Kentucky Speed and Performance aka kyspeedparts. They stole $3320 from me.
How much have you stolen? I recall more than one or two guys on YELLOWBULLET getting ripped off by you!! You even told one dude that you would send his stuff when you were good and ready....said he had to wait because he started crap about you online.... karma is a bitch isn't it scumbag!!
Old 02-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

To the original poster...I suggest you talk to "Gungho" on this forum. Despite the bad reputation ProComp has he saysd he has had very good luck with his.I think he bought them bare and had good stuff put in them though.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:56 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
Originally Posted by TwinFoggerSBC
How much have you stolen? I recall more than one or two guys on YELLOWBULLET getting ripped off by you!! You even told one dude that you would send his stuff when you were good and ready....said he had to wait because he started crap about you online.... karma is a bitch isn't it scumbag!!
Yep. Thats what I told him....I forget if I paid him or not....go ask him for me or better yet PM him this link and lets ask him if he was paid. You recall 1 person saying I owed them genius and he was paid. The money I dont care about because I have re-paid the guys who needed an ignition box, and I consider it a loss....this guy is a crook and a thief. My mission here is to destroy Kentucky Speed and Performance aka kyspeedparts owned by Dwight Workman. Just as you saw I did on YB, I will hold my own here too.
Old 02-04-2010, 02:59 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 02-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The only thing you did on Yellow bullet is make yourself look like a bitch.So what if you paid them....how long did it take you?And you only paid up after it was pushed and someone found out who you were etc..I don't remember. All anyone needs to do is go over there and read...there is enough there that as soon as I saw your name I remembered the crap from last summer....So, all you do is make yourself look bad and hurt your chances of selling stuff in the future. That's the reason I brought it up here.Let people go over there and read the thread and make up their own mind. Your character comes through in the way you conduct yourself in that thread. Good luck with your Paypal dispute.If you are really in the "right" I'm sure they will pay you....eventually.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
TwinFoggerSBC
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by Tod74
The only thing you did on Yellow bullet is make yourself look like a bitch.So what if you paid them....how long did it take you?And you only paid up after it was pushed and someone found out who you were etc..I don't remember. All anyone needs to do is go over there and read...there is enough there that as soon as I saw your name I remembered the crap from last summer....So, all you do is make yourself look bad and hurt your chances of selling stuff in the future. That's the reason I brought it up here.Let people go over there and read the thread and make up their own mind. Your character comes through in the way you conduct yourself in that thread. Good luck with your Paypal dispute.If you are really in the "right" I'm sure they will pay you....eventually.
you really arent that smart are you? paypal has closed the dispute. the dispute is over, they tried to take the money from kyspeedparts aka Kentucky Speed and Performance but they had already stolen all the money. Did you bother reading the email I got from Paypal where it confirmed this? Paypal is a crook just like kentucky speed and performance. This happened in June of last year. what do you mean after someone found out who I am? go take a look at the thread I put my address in the thread, I welcomed anyone who wanted to bring it or have a discussion. kentucky speed and performance are crooks, they are thieves and they stole money from me. my mission is to destroy their business. if someone has a second thought of buying anything from them and decide to buy else where. I win.
Old 02-04-2010, 03:21 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

twin fogger you cryscammer but the gentleman you accuse said probe it and he would square it up yet you dont sounds to me like yours the crooked scammer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -