Mike Jenkins AKA AMJ0993 in Florence SC. Scammer/Liar

Old 02-03-2010, 04:18 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins AKA AMJ0993 in Florence SC. Scammer/Liar

I Traded cars with Mike 2 months ago and traded him my tk 69 Camaro to his 63 Vette roller. We met halfway and Mike didn't bring all the parts that he was supposed to give me. He conveniently forgot the converter and Sheldon Water Pump System and some other engine parts. I was not aware that these parts were missing until I got home and unloaded them. Mike and his partner loaded the parts in my Avalanche while I unloaded the Camaro off the trailer. It was pouring rain. When I got home I opened the box of parts they were basically substitute parts and practically junk.

At the car exchange Mike also informed me that he would give me the rest of the blown up engine parts from the Vette just as soon as he could settle with the guy who sold him the Vette. He even said he would meet me halfway again and give them to me. Mike had taken the Vette to the track several times and supposidly blew the engine up. He stated that it was the guy that he had got the Vette from's fault. He had found a rag in the valve when he took the engine apart. I believe that the rag was Mike's rag and it got sucked down in the engine while Mike was racing. Another chance to blame someone else for What he had done.

I contacted mike about the converter and told him I couldn't install an engine in the Vette until I got the converter. He kept telling me he would and had shipped it. Finally I told him I would report him as a scammer on RJ if he didn't send me the converter. After a month of calls and emails he had finally sent it.

2 months passed and I emailed mike that I would like to get the rest of the engine parts. He promply emailed me back that he had sent the parts back to the guy in Fl. and was in settlement with him. After about a week of searching on RJ for the Fl. Vette owner I was told by a fellow member who had previously owned and built the Vette. I called the gentleman and he was real nice and helpful about the information I needed. He stated that he did not have the engine parts and that Mike had not sent them to him. He also stated that he had problems with Mike in his deal and specifically had problems getting a good title for the car Mike Jenkins had traded him. It seems that Mike had raced the Vette several different occasions and blew the engine and he wanted the previous owner to pay him for it. He did not pay Mike. Mike even went to the point of making physical threats.

I emailed Mike that he had lied to me again and deliberately kept the parts. It seems the old dirty Dominator he had kept referring to was actually a Lingenfelter Carb that cost over @$2000. It was part of the engine and so was the Chevy aluminum heads and forged rotating assembly. He had also kept the Sheldon water pump system and replaced it in the box he gave me with an old stock rusty bb mechanical pump that came with a little electric motor and no belt.

Mike responded to my email that he would not give me the engine parts as he had promised and began making excuses as to why he would not.

1.- He had never seen anyone who wanted parts after the deal is done even though he had given me his word that he would give them to me.

2.- The 69 Camaro I traded him ran 6.40 not 6.2 as I had told him. I had told Mike the Camaro would run 6.20 to 6.30 on race gas and 6.10 on alcohol. I did not realize Mike weighed over 300 lb. It willrun those no's but with my 165 lb driver and not a 5X5 Mike tipping the scales at over 300 lb. I thought that only a .10 slower at a different track was really good but it wasn't for Mike.

3.- He threatened that I better watch what I put on RJ about him and that he would keep a copy of everything. He also stated that he did not care what I put on racing junk anyway he would not give me the parts because I got the best deal anyway.

MIKE JENKINS IS A SCAMMER, LIAR AND HIS WORD IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS. HE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE ON HERE AND EVERYONE WHO TRADES WITH MIKE WILL BE EXPOSED TO THE PROBLEMS AND LIES THAT I AND OTHERS HAVE HAD WITH HIM. BEWARE!!!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 04:57 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Were both of these cars listed on rj? If so do you have the ad #'s. Did it state in his ad the extra parts you were to get or in an email? Do you have copies of any of this? The more info and proof the better.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:52 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkins AMJ0993 Scammer/Liar

Both cars were nice. The parts agreement was verbal on the phone and in person. I just want everyone to know what kind of person Mike is before they deal with him. I can live without the parts but Mike can't do much trading without Racing Junk. Everyone who trades with him can expect this type of problem!
Old 02-03-2010, 07:07 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Do you have any add # :?: :?: We can't put the heat to scammers if we don't have this info :!: :!: I messaged him let's see if he show's :twisted: :twisted:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 02-04-2010, 11:37 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Mike Jenkina AKA AMJ0992 Scammer/Liar

My 69 Camaro ad is 1720196 Mike's 63 Corvette ad is 1794910.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:10 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Mikes ad is your dump truck ad, not a vette.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:43 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I bet it has a Vette engine in it
Old 02-06-2010, 06:02 AM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

OOPS! 1715937 Vette
Old 02-06-2010, 11:39 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Thank you. If it makes you feel better, it is a beautiful vette.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:13 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Wow now let's see the camaro :!: :!: That is one nice vette :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -