Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scammed

Scammed

Just got scammed on ebay on a 56 f-100. Sent $8,500.00 to an account in Ca. Went on ebay sight under my account, they said the truck never existed on ebay. Even the trucking co. was fake. sqz-transport.net,the truck was in racing junk also under fardakit40. :evil: :evil: :evil: Can anyone help? The only name I have is Robert Simon from Eugene ,OR 97402 This gets better and better, took 2 hours to actually talk with a real person, they said it was not ebay but a duplicate sight with my account, figure this out. :?: :?: :?: Wanna talk to a real person on ebay 1-800-701-3229 and use any 6 numbers then press #

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ahhh, thats ebay, this is racing junk...
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    RJ Ad # , who was the actual person you sent your money to, phone #. And any other info you have will help, How did you buy from an ebay auction that never existed?

Also why in the world would you send 8500 bucks to someone for something you have never seen ? I dont care if they say payment is due within 48 hours or not. I would never send more then 100 bucks to cover thier costs, until I got to see it in person. If they dont like that then its time to walk away from the deal.

Again we need the RJ ad # and any other info you have. Its kinda hard to hang someone without the rope !
    Live every day like it were your last, because someday it will be.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Did you ever talk to this person on the phone before sending the money? I would hope so and get as much personal info as possible just to cover your butt a little.
    How did you make payment? Depending how might make it easier to get it back.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

His rj number has been removed,they hacked into my ebay account and checked inspected to release the funds.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    This doesn't smell so good to me :? :? :?

Quote Originally Posted by ratattitude
    His rj number has been removed,they hacked into my ebay account and checked inspected to release the funds.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE oldandtired's Avatar
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    Dave
    Dave
    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/343797
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Now this just does not add up.. :roll: :roll: we need a lot more info..u sent money,, how??? pay pale or wire transfer ?? and they hacked in to your acct..??? hummmm

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    I agree something just doesn't smell right here :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

F100

Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

11. Racing Junk