scam artist account name dairoee281

Old 01-25-2010, 02:08 PM
chillyb
SHOW GUEST

Default scam artist account name dairoee281

This person had a fake ad under a different name. When i busted them and posted a ad to watch for the scammer he kept marking my ad as purchased. Watch out for this lowlife.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:34 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

please give more info name address ad# dates number
Old 01-26-2010, 07:46 AM
chillyb
SHOW GUEST

This scam artists last effort was for a optima trailer in Georgia. I let racingjunk know and they deleted the ad and their account. The last e-mail address was

[email protected]

They sent me the same story on both e-mails. They will say that they are a woman who got the trailer in a divorce and that is why they are selling it so cheap. Here is the last response I received:

Hi,
Thanks for being interested in buying my trailer!It`s in perfect condition,no scratches and never been implicated in any accidents.The final price is $5,800.It comes with a new set of winter tires. Because of my divorce settlement,i own this trailer and as a woman without driver`s license i don`t need it so i`m trying to get rid of it as soon as possible(that`s why i`m selling it so cheap).We will use eBay`s Vehicle Purchase Protection plan for our both safety,i want only legit transactions.Let me know where are you located and any other details you need about it.
Here is more photos : http://cid-65759e1f2f9c1ec1.skydrive.../2008%20Optima
Have a great day!
Old 01-26-2010, 07:54 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

chilly i think there was a post on here when the trailer came on the site theres others that yous just an msn email that are scams last one i posted about was yellow side by side and with in a week was on twice with diff screen name but same email and no phone good rule here is if the wont conduct buisness here on rj or buy phone watch out or even run like he!! ads like that trailer with wording is more then like looking for personal info from email spyware