question whats everyone think of the 1994 lt1 v8 camaros

Old 01-18-2010, 04:27 AM
tazma3790
SHOW GUEST

Default question whats everyone think of the 1994 lt1 v8 camaros

does anyone like the lt1 v8 camaros cause i have one and its got a 355 v8 lt1 and im doing some upgrades to it. just want to have some one let me know are they fast cars mine is a t top and its nad automatic. or is the older camaro a better car .
Old 01-18-2010, 08:51 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

this is a grey area. its a camaro and lt1s are good its a matter of taste some like first gen some like second gen ect as far as fast there as fast as your wallet allows. t-top cars (as far as ive been told) of any camaro are more prone to body flex and sagging then the fard tops with out a quality set of sub frame connectors jmo
Old 01-18-2010, 07:43 PM
chief455
APPRENTICE

I've had all generations and 4th gen are the most easy to go fast with low budget bolt on's.
#1 stall converter - 3600
#2 3.73 gears
#3 exhaust - full headers or cat-back
#4 cold air intake
etc, etc
I was in the 12's with under 7 grand total and the cars handle/stop/feel good compared to older years.
I hate the looks but they are decent cars for low money
t-tops are not a big deal in 4th gen - still, sub frame connectors are good, but not mandatory for mild street.
you can handle too with bigger sway bars, a strut brace, better shocks.