NV MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN PRIVATE?????

Old 01-15-2010, 05:34 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default NV MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN PRIVATE?????

I would like to please ask you to refrain from upsetting other people with your abrassive verbage. There has to be another more appropriate way to get the same point accross, in a gentler, kinder manner. It is really upsetting to some innocent people who read these threads and it would be greatly appreciated if you would stop cussing and talking negatively about people. In the end it will only make you feel better to get along with all the others and to purge all the negativiity. It will help your health, your overall attitude and rejuvinate your zest for life. I sincerely hope you have calmed down and are able to rationally go over the days events, wash the slate clean and start out anew. You will feel so much better, I promise. Below there is some great reading I have cut and pasted for you to help calm the situation. If there is any way I can help, please do not hesitate to ask as I will be happy to assist in any way I can.

Thank you for your attention in this matter. See below

There are 1000s of article like this one. Not saying that we as humans are perfect, and will not fall prey to negative people, and play there negative games. But the less you do,the healthier,and happier you will be.

No matter where we go, we will face people who are negative, people who oppose our ideas, people who piss us off or people who simply do not like us. There are 6.4 billion people out there and conflict is a fact of life. This fact isn’t the cause of conflict but it is the trigger to our emotions and our emotions are what drive us back to our most basic survival instinct; react and attack back to defend ourselves.

In these instinctual moments, we may lose track of our higher selves and become the human animal with an urge to protect ourselves when attacked. This too is natural. However, we are the only animal blessed with intelligence and having the ability to control our responses. So how can we do that?

I regularly get asked “How do you deal with the negative comments about your articles? They are brutal. I don’t think I could handle them.” My answer is simple, “I don’t let it bother me to begin with.” It wasn’t always this simple, and took me some time before overcoming this natural urgency to protect myself and attack back.

I know it’s not easy, if it was easy, there wouldn’t be difficult or negative people to begin with.

Why Bother Controlling Our Responses?

Hurting Ourselves - One of my favorite sayings is “Holding a grudge against someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” The only person we hurt is ourselves. When we react to negativity, we are disturbing our inner space and mentally creating pain within ourselves.

It’s Not About You, It’s About Them - I’ve learned that when people initiate negativity, it is a reflection of their inner state expressed externally and you just happen to be in front of that expression. It’s not personal, so why do we take it personally? In short: Because our ego likes problems and conflict. People are often so bored and unhappy with their own lives that they want to take others down with them. There have been many times when a random person has left a purposefully hurtful comment , and regularly checked back to see if anyone else responded to their comment, waiting eagerly to respond with more negativity.

Battle of the Ego - When we respond impulsively, it is a natural and honest response. However, is it the smart thing to do? What can be resolved by doing so? The answer: Nothing. It does however feed our ego’s need for conflict. Have you noticed that when we fight back, it feels really satisfying in our heads? But it doesn’t feel very good in our soul? Our stomach becomes tight, and we start having violent thoughts? When we do respond irrationally, it turns the conversation from a one-sided negative expression into a battle of two egos. It becomes an unnecessary and unproductive battle for Who is Right?

Anger Feeds Anger. Negativity Feeds Negativity. - Rarely can any good come out of reacting against someone who is in a negative state. It will only trigger anger and an additional reactive response from that person. If we do respond impulsively, we’ll have invested energy in the defending of ourselves and we’ll feel more psychologically compelled to defend ourselves going forward. Have you noticed that the angrier our thoughts become, the angrier we become? It’s a negative downward spiral.

Waste of Energy - Where attention goes, energy flows. What we focus on tends to expand itself. Since we can only focus on one thing at a time, energy spent on negativity is energy that could have been spent on our personal wellbeing.

Negativity Spreads - I’ve found that once I allow negativity in one area of my life, it starts to subtly bleed into other areas as well. When we are in a negative state or holding a grudge against someone, we don’t feel very good. We carry that energy with us as we go about our day. When we don’t feel very good, we lose sight of clarity and may react unconsciously to matters in other areas of our lives, unnecessarily.

Freedom of Speech - People are as entitled to their opinions as you are. Allow them to express how they feel and let it be. Remember that it’s all relative and a matter of perspective. What we consider positive can be perceived by another as negative. When we react, it becomes me-versus-you, who is right? Some people may have a less than eloquent way of expressing themselves - it may even be offensive, but they are still entitled to do so. They have the right to express their own opinions and we have the right and will power to choose our responses. We can choose peace or we can choose conflict.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:36 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

did he PM this to you Paul :?:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-16-2010, 02:04 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: NV MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOU IN PRIVATE?????

Originally Posted by blownalky3
I would like to please ask you to refrain from upsetting other people with your abrassive verbage. There has to be another more appropriate way to get the same point accross, in a gentler, kinder manner. It is really upsetting to some innocent people who read these threads and it would be greatly appreciated if you would stop cussing and talking negatively about people. In the end it will only make you feel better to get along with all the others and to purge all the negativiity. It will help your health, your overall attitude and rejuvinate your zest for life. I sincerely hope you have calmed down and are able to rationally go over the days events, wash the slate clean and start out anew. You will feel so much better, I promise. Below there is some great reading I have cut and pasted for you to help calm the situation. If there is any way I can help, please do not hesitate to ask as I will be happy to assist in any way I can

Thank you for your attention in this matter. See below

There are 1000s of article like this one. Not saying that we as humans are perfect, and will not fall prey to negative people, and play there negative games. But the less you do,the healthier,and happier you will be.

No matter where we go, we will face people who are negative, people who oppose our ideas, people who piss us off or people who simply do not like us. There are 6.4 billion people out there and conflict is a fact of life. This fact isn’t the cause of conflict but it is the trigger to our emotions and our emotions are what drive us back to our most basic survival instinct; react and attack back to defend ourselves.

In these instinctual moments, we may lose track of our higher selves and become the human animal with an urge to protect ourselves when attacked. This too is natural. However, we are the only animal blessed with intelligence and having the ability to control our responses. So how can we do that?

I regularly get asked “How do you deal with the negative comments about your articles? They are brutal. I don’t think I could handle them.” My answer is simple, “I don’t let it bother me to begin with.” It wasn’t always this simple, and took me some time before overcoming this natural urgency to protect myself and attack back.

I know it’s not easy, if it was easy, there wouldn’t be difficult or negative people to begin with.

Why Bother Controlling Our Responses?

Hurting Ourselves - One of my favorite sayings is “Holding a grudge against someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.” The only person we hurt is ourselves. When we react to negativity, we are disturbing our inner space and mentally creating pain within ourselves.

It’s Not About You, It’s About Them - I’ve learned that when people initiate negativity, it is a reflection of their inner state expressed externally and you just happen to be in front of that expression. It’s not personal, so why do we take it personally? In short: Because our ego likes problems and conflict. People are often so bored and unhappy with their own lives that they want to take others down with them. There have been many times when a random person has left a purposefully hurtful comment , and regularly checked back to see if anyone else responded to their comment, waiting eagerly to respond with more negativity.

Battle of the Ego - When we respond impulsively, it is a natural and honest response. However, is it the smart thing to do? What can be resolved by doing so? The answer: Nothing. It does however feed our ego’s need for conflict. Have you noticed that when we fight back, it feels really satisfying in our heads? But it doesn’t feel very good in our soul? Our stomach becomes tight, and we start having violent thoughts? When we do respond irrationally, it turns the conversation from a one-sided negative expression into a battle of two egos. It becomes an unnecessary and unproductive battle for Who is Right?

Anger Feeds Anger. Negativity Feeds Negativity. - Rarely can any good come out of reacting against someone who is in a negative state. It will only trigger anger and an additional reactive response from that person. If we do respond impulsively, we’ll have invested energy in the defending of ourselves and we’ll feel more psychologically compelled to defend ourselves going forward. Have you noticed that the angrier our thoughts become, the angrier we become? It’s a negative downward spiral.

Waste of Energy - Where attention goes, energy flows. What we focus on tends to expand itself. Since we can only focus on one thing at a time, energy spent on negativity is energy that could have been spent on our personal wellbeing.

Negativity Spreads - I’ve found that once I allow negativity in one area of my life, it starts to subtly bleed into other areas as well. When we are in a negative state or holding a grudge against someone, we don’t feel very good. We carry that energy with us as we go about our day. When we don’t feel very good, we lose sight of clarity and may react unconsciously to matters in other areas of our lives, unnecessarily.

Freedom of Speech - People are as entitled to their opinions as you are. Allow them to express how they feel and let it be. Remember that it’s all relative and a matter of perspective. What we consider positive can be perceived by another as negative. When we react, it becomes me-versus-you, who is right? Some people may have a less than eloquent way of expressing themselves - it may even be offensive, but they are still entitled to do so. They have the right to express their own opinions and we have the right and will power to choose our responses. We can choose peace or we can choose conflict.
Cute. At least I know you read it twice.

And I'll answer before you ask. I tried to quit RJ. Even called to ask how.They said since I was paid for the year,I would have to wait till my subscription expired. So might as well get my monies worth

BTW Thats copy and paste not cut and paste. If I can help you with anything else let me know.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

HERE YOU GO YOU LOW LIFE, PEA BRAIN,F***ING POS. I STAMPED THEM AND PUT THEM AT THE END SO YOUR STUPID AZZ CAN FIND THEM. I HAD THE WRONG PERSON THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT. BUT YOU STILL MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT THE NEPHEWS MOTHER.

SO AGAIN MY POINT TO YOUR PEA BRAIN AZZ WAS WHEN YOU STARTED TALKING SH** ABOUT MY FAMILY. YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE THATS RELATED SINCE THATS THE LEVEL YOU LIKE TO PLAY AT. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY APPOLGIZED AFTERWARDS,YOU BRAGGED ABOUT IT. SO WHAT EVER YOU THINK ABOUT LITTLEHOTROD ,PUT YOURSELF BELOW HIM.BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE MAGGET.

AND I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT THE LAST FEW POST. WHEN IT COMES TO BRINGING FAMILY INTO THIS YOU F***ING DESERVE MORE THAN WHAT IM ABLE TO GIVE FROM HERE. AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BACK YOU UP. AM I BEING RUDE, CRUDE AND ABUSIVE. YOU BET YOUR F***ING AZZ I AM.

I knew it was to good to be true, last post my azz!! :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-16-2010, 02:48 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Forum-

Do not use quote when you respond to NVMYVETTES posts- but rather do a copy or cut (either is correct) and paste of his post by using your right mouse key. Limit it to his words.

He WANTS you to do a quote because it keeps repeating his lengthy posts and clogs up the forum. If you quote him, quote his words, not those that he borrows uncredited from others.

Scorp
Old 01-16-2010, 03:28 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by harbone66
HERE YOU GO YOU LOW LIFE, PEA BRAIN,F***ING POS. I STAMPED THEM AND PUT THEM AT THE END SO YOUR STUPID AZZ CAN FIND THEM. I HAD THE WRONG PERSON THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT. BUT YOU STILL MADE THE COMMENT ABOUT THE NEPHEWS MOTHER.

SO AGAIN MY POINT TO YOUR PEA BRAIN AZZ WAS WHEN YOU STARTED TALKING SH** ABOUT MY FAMILY. YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE THATS RELATED SINCE THATS THE LEVEL YOU LIKE TO PLAY AT. BUT THEN AGAIN THEY APPOLGIZED AFTERWARDS,YOU BRAGGED ABOUT IT. SO WHAT EVER YOU THINK ABOUT LITTLEHOTROD ,PUT YOURSELF BELOW HIM.BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE MAGGET.

AND I REALLY DONT CARE WHAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS ABOUT THE LAST FEW POST. WHEN IT COMES TO BRINGING FAMILY INTO THIS YOU F***ING DESERVE MORE THAN WHAT IM ABLE TO GIVE FROM HERE. AND ANYONE THAT WANTS TO BACK YOU UP. AM I BEING RUDE, CRUDE AND ABUSIVE. YOU BET YOUR F***ING AZZ I AM.

I knew it was to good to be true, last post my azz!! :twisted:
Like I said before, nobodys perfect. When Mr Arnold posted like father like son, he was ragging on a five year old and a five month old,(My sons).And then Dragon rags on my 71 year old die hard christian mother(Im still sucking on her teete).Yes I lost it. And I've read where most of you stand on this issue. You see nothing wrong with it. So we can leave it there. I accept that.The bottom line is, I dont care for you and you dont care for me. I can live with that.
Old 01-16-2010, 04:04 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

checking up dates
Old 01-16-2010, 04:37 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

between vettes and this now we know where the holyer then thou attitude comes from
AD CATEGORY :: Street Cars :: Mercedes-BenzMain Category

Ad #1787947 Posted:2010-01-16 15:27:16
This ad expires in 83 days.
1980 Mercedes 450 SEL V/8 Gas
Collector Car with Great Book .

1980 Mercedes 450 SEL
4.5 Liter V\8
151,000 Miles

The car has been garaged all its life until last yaer.It has been under a carport since.It has newer paint that still looks great.The interior is clean and has new custom seat covers. It hasnt been driven regularly for about ten years. Just babied!!!

The NADA Classic Car Book on this car just keeps going up.
Low Book $7000.00
High Book $14,000

It could be a good money maker, collector, or just a good driver.

One door handle is broken,the heater motor is not blowing.Sun roof is stuck.

At wide open throttle is has hesitation. All this has developed while stored.I dont think any of it is major.Havent had time to check.
Seller Phone Number: 304-591-6274

This item is USED

Trades ACCEPTED: Lets see it

Payment options:

Trade

Item Location: MILTON, WV Get Directions To This City

Instructions for buyer: Will not travel. You come to me or pay all shipping charges.
Old 01-16-2010, 05:00 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

and the other benz he has on here
Old 01-16-2010, 05:07 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Dragonfly, or whatever your call sign is

I love Cars. Guilty
I Buy Sell And Trade. Guilty
I Collect Cars. Guilty
Proud Of It. Guilty

Talking S*** about someones mother. Not Guilty. Can you say the same?

And if anyone wants see you dont have to follow dragonS***s advice. Just click on my profile in this post and check my profile and ads out.. Its public. But Im sure most people that a smart enough to post allready knew this. But some just dont have a clue though.Probably just now figuring out theres another one. Once you get that figured out, theres 2 more. And then you might eventually discover theres albums there to. That should keep you busy for a while.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -