Ad #1758750 and Ad #1763140 SOMETHING IS UP

Old 01-10-2010, 05:06 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Ad #1758750 and Ad #1763140 SOMETHING IS UP

I was looking for a racedata and found these 2 adds...(.Ad #1758750 and Ad #1763140) ...They are the same pics. I asked bamlee about it and I was interested in his and he came back and said maybe if there both new the pics would look the same. I gave him the other add # and told him they were the same exact pics and since he has blocked emails from me. I dont know whats going on but I would stay away.

Why would he block me because I brought this up if anything the pics have his screen name in the corner????
Old 01-10-2010, 05:17 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Here was our complete conversation just so there is no confusion on what was said. After this he blocks me. Im not saying he is a scammer I just think this is odd and want people to see both adds. This day and age you never know and if Im wrong about something Im sorry but if I save someone from loosing there money it was all good.

I guess if you take pictures of the same new item they will look just alike.

On [2010-01-10 20:35:14] dtperformance wrote:
> If Im going to pay full price ill just buy one from the dealer myself and if you took the pics look at Ad #1763140 he has the same one for 550 and he is using the same pics
>
> On [2010-01-10 20:29:53] bamelee wrote:
> > I took the pictures and I don't think $5.00 shipping is out of line. The dealer charged me $625.00 for it. I will sell it for $595.00 and you can pay the shipping if you prefer.
> >
> > On [2010-01-10 20:25:31] dtperformance wrote:
> > > Are those pics you took of it or pics off the web site. is this the I50 kit and if so will you do better on it there only 595 new.
> > >
> > > On [2010-01-10 20:12:35] bamelee wrote:
> > > > It is complete with the sensors, just as it came from the factory. Comes with complete instructions.
> > > >
> > > > On [2010-01-10 17:53:00] dtperformance wrote:
> > > > > Im interested in this. It is complete and needs nothing else to work correct. Has all censors and everything just hook it up ad power and it works???
> > > >
> > >
Old 01-10-2010, 05:39 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

sounds to me like you were just trying to bargain with him to get price down and he just wasn't interested in lowering the price. Then whenn you made the coment about "if I am going to pay full price I will just get it from a dealer..." I would have been done with you to at that point. That coment would iritate me I think...not that you are wrong, just probably rubbed him the wrong way.

That's just my opinion.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:47 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Maybe your right. All I did was ask him if he would take alittle less. I didnt low ball him but would you just not buy new if you was going to pay full price. I have a brand new never used blower for sale on here. Its Brand new never used and I dont think anyone would give me full price or would I ask it. Like I said if Im wrong Im sorry but you cant argue they are the same pics and thats all I was pointing out to him because maybe the other guy stole his pics since his name is at the bottom corner of them.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:47 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I would say the guy from Tx. stole the pics, for what reason i don't know,but the pics. are clearly water marked with Bamelee's name on both ads. Which would make me most suspicious of the guy from Tx. than Bamelee.

JMO

Zip.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:11 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Both guys appear to be on the up and up. Profiles,members for awhile, phone # etc.... I think the guy just borrowed Bamelee pics to use on his ads.