chevyman44004
SHOW GUEST

Default delete

delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

WTF. :?: ... what is the purpose of your Post :?: .........how in the Hell is this helping anyone out ?..you gave No information about No-one...why didn't you just call the person up and tell him this or text him..cause you were speaking directly to "You know who you are"

What a Useless Post !

Also can you say B-I-L-L O-F S-A-L-E

Can someone help me here ?
Old 01-06-2010, 06:53 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:? :? :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-06-2010, 07:06 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

No comment. :roll: :roll:
Old 01-06-2010, 07:36 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

GRADUATE OF THE LITTLEROD SCHOOL OF JOURNALISM :roll: :roll:
Old 01-06-2010, 07:42 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I was sitting here waiting on that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-06-2010, 07:49 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

if this post was more vague we would prolly understand it lol to be of any help to others this guy really needs to put names ad ect other wise just bad grammer
Old 01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

I feel at this point we need names, first and last, heck phone numbers also why not. I would be pizzed too, but throw us a bone here. Thats some crazy stuff there, motel receipts, bill of sale for the rail, new truck purchase info from his area. Please dont leave this hanging, it is all vital info to if anything else stop it from happening from someone else.
Old 01-07-2010, 04:22 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Iowa concepts chassis dragster and 4-wheeler

Originally Posted by chevyman44004
You know who you are!!!!! It is pretty sad you call a detective in davenport and tell them that i stole a dragster and a 4 wheeler from u that is real shady, when in fact i drove 9 hrs to your house my truck broke down u pulled my trailer to your house, and i looked at the dragster and gave you 9,500.00 in cash all in 100 dollar bills and my son was there to witness it all and we loaded the dragster into my trailer, then you let me use your car to drive to the motel room that we had to stay in, and the next day i had 2,700.00 in cash next day sent to your front door you let me use you car again to go back to the hotel for a second night, then the next day drove us around to find a truck so we could get back home, you told me if you want the 4 wheeler you can have it let me talk to my wife you said, i said its not a problem i dont have the money right now cause i just had to buy a truck to get home, after we got the truck and back to your house you said if you want the 4-wheeler go ahead and take it and pay me when you get the money and you and your daughters boyfriend and my son helped load it in the back of the truck..... Its pretty sad you say i stole the dragster when it was paid for in full in cash with witnesses on top of that, the Detecive said that this was a joke that you were lying to him, because no one would wait 5 months to make a police report on something that expensive that was stolen let alone someone driving three states to steal something and take it back home. I paid for the dragster, 9,500.00 in 100 dollar bills and you told me to take the 4 wheeler, and send you the money when i could for the 4-Wheeler, after several threating text messages that were saved and showed to the detective you saying i let you take the 4 wheeler and you could pay me when i got the money, my wife told you then to come and pick up the 4-wheeler after you called several times and she told you that she was not dealing with you because you sent her texts messages stated you were gonna lie to get even because you hadn't received the money for the 4-wheeler, She informed you several times to come pick up the 4-wheeler it would be sitting outside waiting for you. I didnt steal the dragster and you know it, i have too many witness that seen the transaction, including your wife and daughter being in the garage when i handed you the money and you and your wife counted it............Your trying to get extra money for something that was already paid for in FULL and as the dectective stated there was no criminal wrong doing because nothing was stolen. And as for the $800 for the 4-Wheeler, that has been paid in full with a Cashiers Check which can be traced. So before you try to call police and try lying maybe next time you will remember that paperwork can be traced about payments made. Now we are going to our attorney and pursuing charges for harassement, undo stress, and false accusations.
STAMPED
Old 01-07-2010, 04:35 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

if you see Goober later on , tell him I said DUH HUH ,,,, , he'll know what you mean.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -