opionions guys

Old 12-26-2009, 07:50 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

Default opionions guys

1979 Pontiac Firebird-She has a strong 301 V8 original numbers matching w/ an automatic transmission. (ORIGINAL OWNER-1 OWNER FIREBIRD) Exterior: · Driver condition maroon original paint. · Good condition; chrome & glass. · Good condition tires. · Good condition factory wheels! · · Body is straight is in driver quality condition...couple small rust spots · Mounts, frame, floors & trim are in good condition. Interior: · All power options! · good maroon interior (original). · Stereo. · Power windows. · All gauges work! · Carpet, dash, door panels & seats in driver condition! Performance: · 301 V8. with 117,000 original miles · Power steering · Motor is clean! · Dual Exhaust. This 79' Firebird runs good, sounds good & drives easy! Loaded w/ creature comforts and ready for the open road!! Serious BUYERS only please. Any questions call 847 609 0064 Call anytime day & night Thanks for Looking & Good Luck!!! We can also help arrange shipping if you need?. We use Chris Auto transports licensed, insured and bonded. I have been selling muscle and classic cars all over the world for over 15 years. I have done my best to make sure descriptions are as complete and accurate as possible however, we assume no liability for misrepresentation by a seller to us, we simply pass along any and all information we receive.. Furthermore, you agree to hold us harmless from any damages that may arise from this sale. I can be reached by email to discuss the item.
ad #1754489 was sounding good till you get to last part especially the damage part
Old 12-27-2009, 04:22 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not sure. He has 4 ads, all Trans Ams.
In one it says
IM LOCATED 10 MINUTES FROM THE CHICAGO/OHARE AIRPORT, IF YOU WANT TO FLY IN, I CAN HAVE A LIMO READY FOR YOU AT THE AIRPORT THAT WILL TAKE YOU TO MY TOYBOX GARAGE!!!
Ususally in a scam, you can't go look at the cars.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I talked to this guy a couple of times on a 69 firebird he had for sale. I asked a ton of questions which were all answered with "everything works great!" . I started looking closely at some of the pics he sent me and noticed there were no heater controls in the dash, when I asked if the heater worked her replied with the same answer, I then asked how that was possible when there were no controls? his reply was the heater works but you will need to get a control head and wiring?!?!?!? WTF? I think his name was Tommy, seemed he wanted to tell me about all the good stuff on the car but did not want to disclose the bad stuff. I quit talking to him after that and the price on the car went from $19500 to $16500 in about a month, I think there was a lot of issues with the car that he wasnt telling me. Here is his website, seems he does a lot of consignment sales.

http://www.tommyd.myphotoalbum.com/

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-27-2009, 07:51 AM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

maybe the limo is a town car that someone has consigned