shaylee of waco, tx.... not a seller of his word....

Old 12-26-2009, 05:22 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Default shaylee of waco, tx.... not a seller of his word....

The ad was for a Chrome Shogun Trans Cooler..ad 1746697...

The ad was posted while I was at work so had my buddy Dion send a message to the seller for me. You will see the seller responded to the original message simply stating to call with the questions. Dion called and the seller wanted pay pal. Dion made the deal with the seller, said once I get the pay pal set up I will call you right back and hung up the phone assuming he had a deal. Well, a couple calls and a message, no return calls. I would caution you all when dealing with this guy. I would hate to think what could have happened if a payment had been sent if Dion had the info up front. I guess that a gentleman's agreement just does not exist anymore. Here are the messages:

On [2009-12-26 09:15:22] shawnp wrote:
I will at this point assume you decided to sell this cooler to someone else. I was pretty confident that we had an deal when the phone was hung up and did as you asked setting up the pay pal account. I sell here on RJ and when I make a deal with someone, I stand by my word. For what its' worth, I will be posting info about this deal in the Scammer and User Feedback section here on the RJ Forum to let other know of your actions.

On [2009-12-17 17:48:04] shawnp wrote:
> Dion Vickers here. Talked to you Today about cooler. Set up a paypal account. called you twice got your voicemail. I need your info to send you the $175 we agreed on. Let me know. Thanks Dion
>
> On [2009-12-17 11:01:37] shaylee wrote:
> >
> >
> > On [2009-12-17 10:03:36] shawnp wrote:
> > > Why you selling? What do mean by "good" shape? Give me a 1 to 10 scale. Anymore pics? Sides, and the back side not shown in pic. Send to [email protected]

> > call if you have questions
>
Old 12-26-2009, 05:38 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

sounds like he sold it to someone else.and just didnt have the B-lls to tell he sold it..
Old 12-26-2009, 01:13 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I love that he makes it sound like I beat him up. He was asking $16o or best offer as per his ad. I offered $160 plus $15 for the ride to me. Sounds like the guy down the street had cash and this guy showed what his word was worth.

Subject: Re: shogun chome tranz cooler
Re: Ad #1746697 - shogun chome tranz cooler
I gave you the 160 plus 15 for shipping. That is exactly what you were asking and I agreed to pay. Funny how you can respond so quick to this messages but not when you screw someone on a deal.

On [2009-12-26 15:09:47] shaylee wrote:
>
> We never had a deal , you made a offer trying to get the cooler for nothing
> it is not my fault. If you deal with RJ so much why don't you have a paypal account. Sold it 5 mintues after dealing with you, for asking price. So write
> what you want, I can do the same.If you have a problem CALL 254 757-3375 Don
Old 12-26-2009, 04:53 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

sounds like a bum Shawn .. prob better off without it

Was a good deal though