71 cuda tx9 440 4spd

Old 12-23-2009, 05:51 PM
keithblack
SHOW GUEST

Default 71 cuda tx9 440 4spd

hello.

IM from holland and looking for a 71 cuda/barracuda
So i find the add nr #1750210 on racingjunk.
I send many emails for his phone number ,but his answer
email is same as phone..so i let a company from holland
that ship us cars to holland contact him for a apointment.
But no answer.so i write by myself a email again and ask
did u recieve the email from the dutch company.his answer
i never recieve a email.i got many strange emails from this
fellow. So i geus its scam.same as the 71 cuda vert.
I try to make a apointmet whit him but same answer.
maybe its the same guy.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:10 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

You wouldn't happen to be this scammer on Craigs List now would you...?
Real convenient name too...? Keith Black...?

> Thanks for getting back to me,i will be>purchasing the motorbike Like i said earlier i am based in the>netherlands(holland).there won't be any probs about the shipment,after>payment ,the pick up will be made at your place. i have made arrangements>with the prepaid shipping company. As regards payment,this is what i am>going to do;I have a client in ENGLAND who is owing me 5800POUNDS i would>instruct him to make out a money order/certifiedcheck to you in that>amount and as soon as it clears your bank. you can now deduct your money>from it and send me my balance,i will using use part of the money to pay>for the shipping and other expenses .you will then send my balance by via>western union money transfer.Although the value of the check is more than>the asking price but i think i should be able to trust you with my>balance. The reason why i am doing this is that it would take a check>sent from over here in HOLLAND 21days to clearover there,whereas a check>sent from the US would clear tops within 48hrs. So i would like you to>deduct the western union charges from my balance.So if my terms are>acceptableto you,i would like you to give me your fullname,address and>phone number so that i can instruct my client to make out the check to>you. Pls get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that we can>round things up in a timely fashion..i willbe trusting in this business>transaction.
Old 12-23-2009, 07:49 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

HMMM....... :shock: :shock: VERY INTERESTING :!: :!:
Old 12-23-2009, 10:47 PM
keithblack
SHOW GUEST

DRTRCR22

what moterbike? where do u talk about?
I talk about a person whit a txg cuda not a moterbike.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:14 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

You might be a legit person from Holland wanting to buy a car. As far as 99.9% of the people in the U.S. are concerned. Payment in U.S. dollars talks. Anything else is just considered a scam. Unless you can send someone to the door carrying a sack of cash, it is considered a no deal. Not, I am sending this much, he owes me this much, send back extra, I will set up shipping with my company, that all is too fishy around here. Do you have an active profile on Racing Junk keithblack?