FRIENDS

Old 12-16-2009, 06:13 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default FRIENDS

I guess i have been quiet/layed back/and just watching this stupidity for long enough ops: ops:
i really am tired of this on going drama for days and days and days and............ :cry: :cry:
LITTLEROD AND WHATEVER OTHER NAMES ALL OF YOU WANT TO USE, SIGN IN WITH, CHANGE, MANIPULATE OR WHATEVER!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF HONEST PEOPLES TIME, HARD WORK, AND TROUBLE THEY HAVE WENT THRU FOR YOU-TO TRY[ I REPEAT TRY] TO HELP YOU GET EVERYTHING ON THE UP AND UP :roll: :roll:

IT HAS NOT WORKED AT ALL BECAUSE YOU KEEP GOING BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS-ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF AND YOU ARE SHOWING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT YOU WILL NOT CHANGE AND I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU[ I DID STICK UP FOR YOU AT FIRST -BUT-NOT ANYMORE]

I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE BUT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THE REALLY SAD PART IS THE TIME THAT MY FELLOW RJ FORUM GUYS ARE WASTING ON THIS NEVER ENDING SUBJECT AND IN MY EYES ARE REALLY BECOMING TRAPPED IN THIS IGNORANT ENDEAVOR ops: ops:

LET THIS GO AWAY AND QUIT BY ITSELF AND PLEASE LET US GET BACK TO HELPING THOSE THAT WANT HELP 8) 8) 8)

THANKS FOR READING 8) 8)

YOUR FRIEND AND FELLOW SOLDIER IN THESE CRAZY TIMES WE ARE LIVING IN !!!!!!!
AND YOU GUYS REALLY ARE MY FRIENDS 8) 8) 8) 8)

LIVELY
Old 12-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: FRIENDS

Originally Posted by lively
I guess i have been quiet/layed back/and just watching this stupidity for long enough ops: ops:
i really am tired of this on going drama for days and days and days and............ :cry: :cry:
LITTLEROD AND WHATEVER OTHER NAMES ALL OF YOU WANT TO USE, SIGN IN WITH, CHANGE, MANIPULATE OR WHATEVER!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF HONEST PEOPLES TIME, HARD WORK, AND TROUBLE THEY HAVE WENT THRU FOR YOU-TO TRY[ I REPEAT TRY] TO HELP YOU GET EVERYTHING ON THE UP AND UP :roll: :roll:

IT HAS NOT WORKED AT ALL BECAUSE YOU KEEP GOING BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS-ONLY YOU CAN HELP YOURSELF AND YOU ARE SHOWING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT YOU WILL NOT CHANGE AND I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR YOU[ I DID STICK UP FOR YOU AT FIRST -BUT-NOT ANYMORE]

I REALLY WISH YOU WOULD CHANGE BUT :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THE REALLY SAD PART IS THE TIME THAT MY FELLOW RJ FORUM GUYS ARE WASTING ON THIS NEVER ENDING SUBJECT AND IN MY EYES ARE REALLY BECOMING TRAPPED IN THIS IGNORANT ENDEAVOR ops: ops:

LET THIS GO AWAY AND QUIT BY ITSELF AND PLEASE LET US GET BACK TO HELPING THOSE THAT WANT HELP 8) 8) 8)

THANKS FOR READING 8) 8)

LIVELY
Well said-

Things have been crazy but not lively enough without you.

Scorp
Old 12-16-2009, 06:20 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Well said Lively.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:23 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

x3 lively giving jr a chance to prove himself on a cash only sale he buys and with no funny stuff i will let every one here know. and it would be a step in right direction for him
Old 12-16-2009, 06:30 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Damn lively, thats some heavy stuff you penned! I agree 100%.

I would probably give the kid a chance, hell he is only 15. Who here wasn't part dumb ass when they were 15. Maybe this was an eye opening experience for him...........................
To swim with the sharks w/o being eaten, you must be honest, or be a shark!

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
x3 lively giving jr a chance to prove himself on a cash only sale he buys and with no funny stuff i will let every one here know. and it would be a step in right direction for him
Old 12-16-2009, 07:37 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

How much reading did you have to do in order to write that :!: :lol: :lol:
[Just Kidding] ol'e friend :!: Could not have been said better, let's just ignore and it will go away :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-17-2009, 02:37 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Thanks Lively,
Well said, this has gotten worse than the soaps.....
Old 12-17-2009, 04:23 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: FRIENDS

Originally Posted by lively

THANKS FOR READING 8) 8)

LIVELY

AMEN BROTHER!!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-17-2009, 04:42 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
How much reading did you have to do in order to write that :!: :lol: :lol:
[Just Kidding] ol'e friend :!: Could not have been said better, let's just ignore and it will go away :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
EXACTLY how I feel about it
Old 12-17-2009, 04:45 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I have not caught up on all this since coming back from PRI but to be honest, it gives me a headache opening this forum up and seeing all this crap spewed all over the pages about sorry this or sorry that. Can get a moderator to clean this up a little. I would hate something of importance to get passed up in all the garbage.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -