Im Littlehotrod..i want to say SORRY.Im working The Deal Out

Old 12-15-2009, 06:03 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

Default Im Littlehotrod..i want to say SORRY.Im working The Deal Out

ok everyone im sorry for the lies i made and im soo sorry for everything that happened..but all i ask is please stay off my nephew please thats all i ask..we all have problems but does that make us a bad person..But im sorry for everything that i did and i do ameit it..im sorry and i promise i will send this Guy Mud Something of mine..i just want to post this so everyone will know im trying..So im going to make my name back Right and a persons Rep is Everything and im going to prove everyone that reads this that im trying to work with this guy Mub..And mud if you are Listening Im truly Sorry but im going to make this up to you no matter what i have to do..Cause i want everyone know that im not a SCAMMER So Please Let Me Fix this..Sorry everyone for Everything and all i ask is for everyones Suport
Old 12-15-2009, 06:07 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

jason the best thing you can do is deal with mud privately and let him say goods things on here , NOT YOU , stop patting youself on the back. you will never clear your name like that , I promise ..just don't say anything else until we hear from mud ..take the advice or don't , up to you....
Old 12-15-2009, 06:07 PM
ProCamaro85
MASTER BUILDER

Old 12-15-2009, 06:21 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

ok thanks manaic ill try that and see if he will talk to me in pravite
Old 12-15-2009, 09:14 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

I have an idea....... DO WHAT YOU SAY FIRST!!! You have said the same things a hundred times, yet we are where we are. It is crazy for you to even post on here BEFORE you make things right with Mud. You also need to get with the family tree and list EVERY SINGLE NAME YOU GO BY!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU. I would be afraid, really afraid of the potential laws you continue to break, most with written admission BY YOU!

Only then can you begin the process of rebuilding your name/SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 12-15-2009, 09:18 PM
littlehotrod
MASTER BUILDER

well me and mud done talked so we are working this out..cause im taking care of it thanks.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:18 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

DITTO as I said do your nephew,

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Those are words to live by written above. Just get back on track and be cool to everyone. Sometimes less is more, dont try too hard to fit in just be respectful and honest to everyone and get you afairs in order, your reputation is severely damaged here. And until we hear from mudbogger or see a tracking # for a sent converter, your words will just fall on deaf ears. Please do whats right.