The wolfpack is going overboard now.

Old 12-12-2009, 05:31 AM
fbodyjunkie
JOURNEYMAN

Default The wolfpack is going overboard now.

I know I'm going to get bashed here and don't care. Not that I'll respond to get a lot of needless crap going. Either post a sticky to tell new members on here what you want to see in there first post, or be nice and ask them after they messed up. How many people have you ran off by bashing them up front? This seems to be getting worse lately. I for one would not want the first responds to say something like, you need better grammer. Not everyone on here knows good spelling or how to puncuate. And I don't see spell check on here. Or how about the moderators put in a "RANT & RAVE" section for those like me, LOL. There's alot of people in racing that has had bad expreinces with people thats not on here, but looking to save someone else some grief later on. They find this section and just want to rant and share. Do You blame them? I don't post that much, but I love to come on and read the posts where Scorpion leads the pack to get justice for someone. Or just to offer someone advice on what they can do. Or even to find out who is a good seller. Guys, and I mean the ones that frequent this section, I like you all and love to read the posts, but a few of you need to think before you write. I'm sure I'll get that last line turned back at me. Help the people alittle, before you chose to make fun of them. I just think the more people that feel welcomed in this section, the more help for everyone in the long run. If the moderators thinks this post is wrong please delete it. Thanks for reading. Merry Christmas and happy Holidays to all.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:44 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

You're such a jerk!!!

Just kidding.
I agree we can be a little harsh on first time posters. I work for a race track that holds national events. Well I did till they laid me off. That's another story. Anyway they tell you, You might get asked the same question 20 times in one day. Don't get aggravated with the 20th person. Sure you've had to answer the same annoying question 19 times already, but to them, it's the first question they asked.

We need to ease up on the newbies and try to help them. If after that you find they are an idiot, flame on.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:54 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Interesting Article. I didnt write it, but I like it. Not directed toward any one person. Just a good observation

Many people live a life full of drama. There seems to be always some type of drama happening in their life. It is interesting to for me to observe people who live a life of drama. Outwardly people who live a life full of drama, claim to hate all of the drama and the stress that comes with it, however when you watch what is going on, you will often notice that they create much of the drama in their life. It may sometimes be subtle, however the catalyst for this drama in their life, often is themselves!

Why would one create drama in their life? Isn’t there enough drama that just happens as part of life, why would we want more? When we look at what we are exposed to on a daily basis, through TV shows, Movies, the daily news, steamy novels, it’s easy to discern why some people become drama junkies. The news and most TV shows are built around drama. Drama is entertaining to us when it is “someone elses’s” drama. That is why shows like “Desperate Housewife’s” and “Reality Shows” areso very popular, year’s ago it was “Dallas” and “Dynasty”. Soap operas have been around for years and are totally based on drama. We eat these types of programs up, we anxiously tune in or pick up the next novel to see the continuation of the drama, it’s fun, it’s entertaining, it’s also somewhat insidious in what affect it can have on our personal life.

We begin to think if we do not have drama in our life, then we simply must be missing something. Our life is boring, what do we have to talk about, if we don’t have something to bitch about in our life? What meaning would life have without all of the drama? This is why many people become drama junkies. Even when a everything is going great, life is peaceful and everything is going our way, a “Drama Junkie” is looking for ways to create drama or at the very least manifesting drama by thinking, “okay, things have been going too smoothly for too long, something is going to happen, I can just feel it”. Guess what, with that thinking, a person will attract drama into their life. After all, despite what the drama junkie might outwardly say, they desired the drama in the first place.

This unneeded drama in life creates stress and unravels relationships. Even when a person does get to the point where they realize they must break the pattern of drama in their life, they may mourn the drama. To reduce or to remove drama from some peoples life is a major change and it takes a period of adjustment. When the drama is gone then it must be replaced with some other type of emotions and activities. For a drama junkie, this is a very critical point of awareness.

Truth is our spiritual self does not need the drama. Our spiritual self is peace, is love, is the light and the most powerful energy there is. As we become more aware of our true self, we will have less and less desire for drama in our life. We will even get to the point where we develop a very low tolerance level for any drama.

To live in love is to live in peace and harmony.

What drama do you have in your life today?

Are you doing, saying, thinking thoughts which contribute to the perpetuation of drama in your life?

What shift in your thoughts, words, actions need to change to reduce/eliminate the drama in your life?

It is important to ask these questions of yourself to create more self awareness.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:02 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I think that first time posters that just want to bitch deserve what they get. If the person would read through the feedback section and see what we are looking for when someone has a complaint then they would post properly and just not say thing like"so and so ripped me off and he's a jerk". Tell in detail the ad#, the persons user ID, details, details and more details, then all of us will jump in and so what we can to help or point them in the right direction for legal advise.
It just seems lately we get a lot of these 1st time posters that just want to bitch and about 50% of the time when the "scammer" in question comes back and tells his side of the story there is a lot more to it than what the original person posted.

Just my opinion...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nvmyvettes
Interesting Article. I didnt write it, but I like it. Not directed toward any one person. Just a good observation

Many people live a life full of drama. There seems to be always some type of drama happening in their life. It is interesting to for me to observe people who live a life of drama. Outwardly people who live a life full of drama, claim to hate all of the drama and the stress that comes with it, however when you watch what is going on, you will often notice that they create much of the drama in their life. It may sometimes be subtle, however the catalyst for this drama in their life, often is themselves!

Why would one create drama in their life? Isn’t there enough drama that just happens as part of life, why would we want more? When we look at what we are exposed to on a daily basis, through TV shows, Movies, the daily news, steamy novels, it’s easy to discern why some people become drama junkies. The news and most TV shows are built around drama. Drama is entertaining to us when it is “someone elses’s” drama. That is why shows like “Desperate Housewife’s” and “Reality Shows” areso very popular, year’s ago it was “Dallas” and “Dynasty”. Soap operas have been around for years and are totally based on drama. We eat these types of programs up, we anxiously tune in or pick up the next novel to see the continuation of the drama, it’s fun, it’s entertaining, it’s also somewhat insidious in what affect it can have on our personal life.

We begin to think if we do not have drama in our life, then we simply must be missing something. Our life is boring, what do we have to talk about, if we don’t have something to bitch about in our life? What meaning would life have without all of the drama? This is why many people become drama junkies. Even when a everything is going great, life is peaceful and everything is going our way, a “Drama Junkie” is looking for ways to create drama or at the very least manifesting drama by thinking, “okay, things have been going too smoothly for too long, something is going to happen, I can just feel it”. Guess what, with that thinking, a person will attract drama into their life. After all, despite what the drama junkie might outwardly say, they desired the drama in the first place.

This unneeded drama in life creates stress and unravels relationships. Even when a person does get to the point where they realize they must break the pattern of drama in their life, they may mourn the drama. To reduce or to remove drama from some peoples life is a major change and it takes a period of adjustment. When the drama is gone then it must be replaced with some other type of emotions and activities. For a drama junkie, this is a very critical point of awareness.

Truth is our spiritual self does not need the drama. Our spiritual self is peace, is love, is the light and the most powerful energy there is. As we become more aware of our true self, we will have less and less desire for drama in our life. We will even get to the point where we develop a very low tolerance level for any drama.

To live in love is to live in peace and harmony.

What drama do you have in your life today?

Are you doing, saying, thinking thoughts which contribute to the perpetuation of drama in your life?

What shift in your thoughts, words, actions need to change to reduce/eliminate the drama in your life?

It is important to ask these questions of yourself to create more self awareness.
Thats an interesting read, I have a buddy that a great airbrush artist, he made the wife and I a sign that hangs in my garage. it says its all...
"welcome to Chris & Karla's please leave the DRAMA at the door!"
Old 12-12-2009, 07:22 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Here are some Quotes I like. Along the same lines but in a shorter versions. Some things to think about for sure.

An Optimist believes we live in the best of all worlds, the Pessimist fears this is true."

There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.

Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power

Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.

Neither irony or sarcasm is argument.

It is remarkable by how much a pinch of malice enhances the penetrating power of an idea or an opinion. Our ears, it seems, are wonderfully attuned to sneers and evil reports about our fellow men

You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.

The Non-reciprocal Law of Expectations: Positive expectations yield negative results, but negative expectations yield negative results.
Anything that starts out good ends badly. Anything that starts out badly, ends worse

A man that studieth revenge keeps his own wounds green, which otherwise would heal and do well.

Nearly all men can withstand adversity, if you want to test a man's character, give him power.

The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues.

Wrongs are often forgiven, but contempt never is. Our pride remembers it forever

The greatest of faults, I should say, is to be conscious of none.

Evil is like a shadow - it has no real substance of its own, it is simply a lack of light. You cannot cause a shadow to disappear by trying to fight it, stamp on it, by railing against it, or any other form of emotional or physical resistance. In order to cause a shadow to disappear, you must shine light on it

"welcome to Chris & Karla's please leave the DRAMA at the door!" By Harbone
Old 12-12-2009, 07:24 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Harbone , I love it !!!!
Old 12-12-2009, 07:54 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-12-2009, 09:31 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Thats an interesting read, I have a buddy that a great airbrush artist, he made the wife and I a sign that hangs in my garage. it says its all...
"welcome to Chris & Karla's please leave the DRAMA at the door!"
I have a sign shop. I made one for a friends pool that says "This is our ool. Notice that there is no "P" in it. Lets keep it that way"

Thanks for the words of wisdom nvmyvettes.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I like the idea of having a sticky saying whatr needs to be on the first post in this thread. They can either copy and paste the format or do it their own way just as long as everything is in the post. Just my .02

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -