ALERT !! Send this on to everyone you know with kids !!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:16 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default ALERT !! Send this on to everyone you know with kids !!

http://videos.komando.com/2009/12/08...-kid-friendly/
Old 12-08-2009, 04:45 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Thats meessed up, but I can top that. I spent the morning in court because my son age 14, was handed a pill during lunch from another student, the old hold your hand out, what is it, just take it thing. After he saw what it was he said I dont want it. The kid got up and went and got his lunch then came back. Thats when my son made him take it back witch he did. Of coarse they all get dragged to the office, all thier stories matched just as my son stated, its even in the police report.

My son was arrested Friday and spent 5 days in jail and charged with a class C felony and the other kid a class B dealing felony. My son was charged because he touched it on school property, it did not matter that he gave it back and was tricked into taking it. He is now expelled for the entire 9th grade. In court this morning the judge said this is really kind of silly the way it happened and threw the case out.

The school is sticking to thier guns and are not letting him return, Ive got a lawyer and am taking this as far as I have to. What kind of message does this send the youth of today. JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS, Well he did that and now at age 14 has been cuffed arrested and hauled 60 miles to a jail in a paddy wagon for 5 days, He was only allowed to call home on his 4th day. I am sure he has also lost all respect for law enforcement also, I know I am a bit leary now.

Cas ein point tell your kids not to touch anything in school.
Old 12-08-2009, 04:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Moon,
This is a total misrepresentation of what our Founding Fathers envisioned. I'm really speechless......One suggestion, contact Glenn Beck. He will help bring the rath upon these idiots. Email or call the program. Let us know what you find out.

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/program/contact/
Old 12-09-2009, 01:06 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Thanks I will check the Glenn Beck website and see what it is all about.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:12 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Just copy and paste your post from here into an email to both Glenn and his manager, Stu.