Anyone know this one "busayam"

Old 12-06-2009, 01:27 PM
SHOW GUEST

Default Anyone know this one "busayam"

this guy is out of country wanting to buy my car, he's not asking for any money, type of payment is an issue, I'm thinking maybe a wire transfer into a new account with low funds, claims he can't get a passport no time soon so he's got a guy here in the US that handles car transactions and transporting for him all the time, I have talked to him several times by phone and also the guy who would be handling the deal. Just wondering if anyone had any contact with this guy "busayam" Thanks for any input or info.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:47 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

That sounds like scams that have been going on lately on here. They send a cashiers check for over the amount that you are asking and tell you to send the extra back to them and the cashier check is no good.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:02 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

What "country" is he from, and what kind of car do you have that he is willing to go to great lengths to get it...?

I agree with Dirk... RUN away from this one, as already it does not pass the 'smell' test!
Old 12-06-2009, 02:12 PM
SHOW GUEST

its a dragster, no money in the extra amount has been mentioned, the issue is dealing with cash, if not cash it would have clear my end before car leaves.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM
SHOW GUEST

hes from some island in saldi arabia, knows Alanbi team, friends with Tommy Mauney, the car builder, ect
Old 12-06-2009, 02:25 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

If you decide to do this, make it cash in hand, or no deal...!

If it is a large amount of cash, take it to the bank and make sure it every bit of it is NOT counterfeit funny money...!

Whatever you do, if you decide to take anything other than cash, DO NOT deposit anything into YOUR bank account, or link your bank account to the funds in any way. Sometimes it takes over a WEEK to 'clear' or not clear a paper trail, and you bank WILL pull it right back out of your account in a heartbeat...! So sorry, you lose...!

I can attest to this from my numerous years and hundreds of cases as an Internet and Fraud detective... BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE!!!!!!

There, you cannot say YOU have not been warned...!

Jim
Old 12-06-2009, 02:25 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

It still doesnt smell right. There is something that is not being said. I cant tell you what it is but there is.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:28 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by 2644
hes from some island in saldi arabia, knows Alanbi team, friends with Tommy Mauney, the car builder, ect
In that case... United States Government CASH only!!!

Yes, I know 'some' Arabs are filthy rich, but most are just filthy scammers! Run Forrest, Run...!
Old 12-06-2009, 02:51 PM
SHOW GUEST

Thanks guys, yeah thats what I was thinking, CASH ONLY !!