Great Guy to Deal With

Old 11-22-2009, 10:19 AM
plumkrazychevy
SHOW GUEST

Default Great Guy to Deal With

Mopar 26287 is a super guy to deal with. Our deal started while he was still in Iraq.Agreement was made while he was half a world apart.He called as soon as he got home a deal was finalized. Would deal with him anytime. Not just a deal, but made a great friend.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:16 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default ?

I can't help but comment on the "deal started when he was in Iraq" part as that is how many scams are based. They use our country and the military service to make you feel all comfy and then ??????????????????

I am happy this went well but I certainly DO NOT suggest to have deals made where the person is out of the country

JMO and that means zip!!!
Old 11-22-2009, 02:58 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to hear this all us ''MOPAR'' people are easy to deal with :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-22-2009, 06:06 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-22-2009, 06:18 PM
plumkrazychevy
SHOW GUEST

Default mopar26287

i failed to mention that in his first email he gave is name,rank,unit numbers and several ways to contact him during his deployment over there. Being retired police officer i felt that i could read him well and it was true. He is a super guy. thanks
Old 11-23-2009, 04:21 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968

And very modest as well

Scorp
Old 11-23-2009, 04:24 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

They gotta be nice! Nobody would come get them WHEN they break down on the side of the road if they weren't :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Originally Posted by mopar1968

And very modest as well

Scorp
Old 12-11-2009, 02:54 AM
mrmopar26287
SHOW GUEST

Default plumcrazychevy

now that i have arrived back in iraq i have found my way back to the ol computer...lol.. everything plumcrazychevy is true and as i may add he is the greatest guy i have ever dealt with, and one of the easiest guys i have ever gotten along with. everything on our deal was straight up with no b/s involved. i would deal with this guy everyday of the week if i could. like he said not only did we involve ourselves into a great deal but we made a great friendship and theres nothing that can beat that. i wish there were more modest and straight up people out there, seems these days they come few and far between. guys if your looking for anything this guy has for sale , he is the one to deal with. he will work things out to make a fair trade or sale. thanks again for your help and a great deal brett. i look forward to many more great adventures like this one... it was a long adventure but a great one.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:46 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

I have also dealt with plumcrazyracing. Very good guy to deal with. Bought some Wilwood brakes from him they were everything he said they were. They are on my car now with no problems.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:51 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Mopar,
Thanks for your service in the sand box!

Glad to hear good deals happening in this economy and especially this close to Christmas when the scammers come out to feed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -