Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop or ..

Old 11-18-2009, 10:45 AM
emickem
SHOW GUEST

Default Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop or ..

I was scammed by this lowlifer about 3-4 years ago when I bought a PG transmission with converter and Weld alumastar rim from him! The total with shipping to Spain was about $3300 which of course he never shipped to me!
Always the same storys like, sorry was away racing or moving to another shop bla bla bla!

Anyway no he promised to give me a sbc motor instead with only running-in time on it. The motor is now advertised here on RJ. This was yesterday and he also promised to take the add away and accept the "sale" to RJ.

Also he promised to call my shipper and arrange delivery of the engine to his warehouse!

So far of today nothing of what he promised me has happend!???
STEPHEN RAMAGE - Get a life, show that you for once can do anything honest in your miserable life!
Im for sure not the only one who wishes you behind bars!!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:37 PM
emickem
SHOW GUEST

Default Re: Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop o

Originally Posted by emickem
I was scammed by this lowlifer about 3-4 years ago when I bought a PG transmission with converter and Weld alumastar rim from him! The total with shipping to Spain was about $3300 which of course he never shipped to me!
Always the same storys like, sorry was away racing or moving to another shop bla bla bla!

Anyway no he promised to give me a sbc motor instead with only running-in time on it. The motor is now advertised here on RJ. This was yesterday and he also promised to take the add away and accept the "sale" to RJ.

Also he promised to call my shipper and arrange delivery of the engine to his warehouse!

STEPHEN RAMAGE - Get a life, show that you for once can do anything honest in your miserable life!
Ok, this happend! Stephen called me and said that the add was taken off RJ and that he accepted the sale ( add # 1715510 )

He also called my shipper Mark Fromm ( Fromm America ) of Paterson, NJ 07503 Great person to deal with Highly recomended for oversea shipping!! 800-631-7796

Stephen will deliver the engine to the warehouse this coming monday!
I now pray that this will happen so we can get an end to this story!
I will keep you all updated on this next monday!
Old 11-18-2009, 12:53 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Good luck with that. Punch in his name or Porkys in the search section and see just how many posts are on here about him. It just may scare you...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-18-2009, 01:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Ok, this happend! Stephen called me and said that the add was taken off RJ and that he accepted the sale ( add # 1715510 )

He also called my shipper Mark Fromm ( Fromm America ) of Paterson, NJ 07503 Great person to deal with Highly recomended for oversea shipping!! 800-631-7796

hope it works out for you, i personally would check out the engine real good when you get it..Good Luck to you !!!

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 11-18-2009, 03:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious; why didnt he just ship the parts that were owed to you for three years, and secondly if he didnt ship the parts you paid for then why expect him to ship this SBC?

Not sure about international law, but there might be tariffs or treatises that make what he did a high level offense. Did you check with local Law Enforcement? Hell i would have called the State department, Customs and anyone else I could think of to try and find that legal option that would cause LE to go after him.

You deserve what you paid for and shouldnt settle for less.

My bet is the motor doesn't come or is a nightmare. Takers?

Scorp
Old 11-18-2009, 04:13 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I say a 4cylinder shows up.

But yeah it is way too long and I too believe that he shoudl be sending at least the parts that were paid for not something else.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

This guy is nothing but scum,Scammed so many people and still getting by with it :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 AM
emickem
SHOW GUEST

Default Stephen Ramage

Originally Posted by harbone66
Good luck with that. Punch in his name or Porkys in the search section and see just how many posts are on here about him. It just may scare you...
Hi, and thanks for your support! I no now the whole story about him, had a long time "studying" him!
I am so fedup whit this whole story, and its complicated when you sit like 3000 miles away!!
Well, hopefully I get that motor instead and that is working too?
Its such a shame that a few can make it so difficult for all the good guys!
Old 11-19-2009, 10:41 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

Save a copy of any and all email conversations with him, Don't answer the phone, let him leave messages you can save. The more info you have the easier you can make it for the authorities
Old 11-26-2009, 04:44 PM
duswill
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Good luck with this low life SCUM. He rips everybody off. He got me. Here are some of his ads.
* 738 ci FULTON Promod Engine 6.11@ 230+ m.p.h
* Wiseco pistons NEW 4.280 up to 4.600
* NEW MGP BB CHEVYAlum. Rods 6.535 .400 long
* BRAND NEW OLDS SB ROCKET BLOCK T/DECK
* 67-69 Camaro/nova Pont/Big chief headers
* SB 23 DEG STRIP DOMINATOR INTAKE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -